Periods after birth anyone experience them irregular.

Chrissy29
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:56 pm 
Post subject: Periods after birth anyone experience them irregular.
Hi just wondering,
I have already had my 1st period around 6 weeks after giving birth. i am now currently late. by 6 days. I know for sure i am not pregnant as i got negative this morning( i was relieved)
I was wondering if anyone had the same. wether its normal after birth to miss periods?
I just wish they were regular like they used to be.?
Anyone suffered the same with periods after birth?
o Just meniton i am not breast feeding.
rockystar
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:56 am 
Post subject:
hiya, im bottle feeding and had 2weeks of bleeding after birth then spotting of brown blood for 3 days last week but nothing else since, i dont think ive had a proper period at all yet?
was ur first period light? was it dark blood? i think everyone has irregular periods from what ive been reading, just hope im not pregnant again!!
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
My Bleeding after birth stopped and about two weeks later i had a period. it wasn't too heavey. just a normal bleed period i would say, though i spose everyone is different.
I was too worrying about it. cuz i still have not gotten my 2nd period yet. its been over a week now. I have taken anouther test jst to be sure. Negative( thank god!) Smile
So i am coming to the conclusion it may jst be my body getting back to normal after pregnancy.I am not going to worry about it now.

I dont think u should worry too much x. If u do get a little concerned then take a test. or go doctors. but i sure u will be fine. some people dont get their first bleed for months.
Its frustating though i must admit. i just want my body to be regular and back to normal. but i spose thats having kids for ya Smile
Congrates u to u by the way Smile!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Postnatal Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular