PLZ HELP ME..!!!!

jemma16x
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:49 am 
Post subject: PLZ HELP ME..!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME...IM 14 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I DONT THINK MY STOMACH IS GETTING ANY BIGGER SINCE I FOUND OUT WHEN I WAS 4 WEEKS..IVE HAD A SCAN WHEN I WAS ABOUT 7-8 WEEKS AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE...BUT IM STARTING TO GET SMELLY DISCHARGE AND I HAD AN STD BUT IT GOT CLEARED..IM NOW SCARED INCASE I HAVE CAUGHT IT AGAIN..WHICH I KNOW I HAVENT SLEPT WITH ANYONE APART FROM MY BF..IM JUST PARANOID INCASE IT MAKES ME HAVE STILL BIRTH WHICH I HAVE READ THAT IT CAN...THIS IS MY FIRST BABY AND I WANT IT SO MUCH..IF YOU HAVE HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM PLEASE POST A COMMENT AND HELP ME OUT...!!!
linzilou2007
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:25 am 
Post subject: Re: PLZ HELP ME..!!!!
i wouldt worry about it if your really worried go and get checked out again i didnt get my bump til i was after 20 weeks now am massive all bump tho.if you have any worries contact your midwife better to be safe then just leave it .
xx
jemma16x
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Thanx Linzilou2007 Laughing ive been to my midwife told her about it and im getting checked out again...im just realli worried as its my first baby and i want it more than ever...!!! Sad getting my results back soon so fingers crossed

xXx
linzilou2007
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:33 am 
Post subject:
im on my 1st pregnancy 32 weeks now and gettin really strong braxton hicks well they think its that im so paranoid about miscarriage and complications but docs keep telling me at every check up everythings perfect but its good to have ya mind put to ease and nothings better than having a scan or hearing the heartbeat goin its amazing x
jemma16x
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:35 am 
Post subject:
It sure is...me and my bf went last week for my 16 week scan...my babys progress is so good,,its healthy and thats all that matters... Laughing ...rite enough the blood test was sore as hell lol but its worth it in the end i suppose..good luck with your baby..and thanks for the advice...xXx
linzilou2007
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:37 am 
Post subject:
no problem chick anything else i can help with jus send me a pm ive had the worse pregnancy ever symptoms wise so got a lot to share lol x
jemma16x
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:40 am 
Post subject:
yes have you any good baby sites i can go on..?? im just wanting to find out as much as possible about pregnancy...i am young not that im stupid i know alot but im rite into finding out finding as much lol...i wish i was as far on as you i feel like ive known forever and its just draggind in lol...x
linzilou2007
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:43 am 
Post subject:
urm theres quite a few sites you can g on and register with
emmas diary
huggies
pampers
sma
farleys
tesco mother and baby

i cant think of ny more off the top off my head do google search i was like that so inerested but dont get too ovehelmed becauseif there was ever a problem i was looking too in depth and thinking it was more serious than it actually was.
do you knw the sex yet ?
jemma16x
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:50 am 
Post subject:
Thanx...no its not that im going to look into my problem ill leave that with my midwife and just hope for the best Confused im just so excited and want to know as much about babys in general lol...no i dont know the sex but im really hoping it is a girl not bothered what it is really my bf wants a boy..which deep down i think it is going to be but ill be happy whatever it is.. Laughing what about you..?? x
kelly23
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:52 pm 
Post subject: hi
well i had an sti when i was pregnant i went and got it cleared i was 8 months pregnant, my baby turned out fine because they got rid of it b4 the baby was born. if i was u i would go back again and have another test if it comes back u still av it then get it cleared and then use condoms with ur bf because u dont know what he is up to, either that or u had sex to early b4 the treatment had chance to work which means u pass it back and forth to each other, u r surposed to wait around 2 weeks before u av sex again after treatment. good luck i hope u get it sorted xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular