HELP BLOOD IN MY URINE

RAERAE
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:36 pm 
Post subject: HELP BLOOD IN MY URINE
Confused I NOTICED ON MY MAT NOTES THAT @ MY FIRST DATING SCAN THEY HAD PUT THAT I WAS +BLO IN MY URINE, NOBODY MENTIONED IT @ THE TIME AND I HAVE BEEN TO MIDWIFE TODAY FOR DOWNS BLOOD SCREENING. SHE CHECKED MY URINE AND AGAIN BLOOD, SHE PASSED IT OFF AS THE STICKS BEING VERY SENSITIVE TO THE SMALLEST AMOUNT AND THAT THEY WILL CHECK AGAIN @ 20 WK SCAN. I ASKED HER WHAT IT COULD BE ESPECIALLY IF IT CONTINUES AND SHE JUST SAID ITS PROBABLY MY PREGNANCY SETTLING DOWN OR BECAUSE THE PLACENTA IS STILL FORMING, I'M 16WKS + 2 DAYS. THIS DOESNT SOUND RIGHT TO ME, ANYONE SHED ANY LIGHT FOR ME? Confused
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
try not to worry too much, i'm sure they would have let you know if it was anything serious. i bleed at 16 weeks too, so i went a&e they gave me a scan and said it was outside the sac. if they were worried they would have done further investigation i think.

get plenty of rest...don't stress x
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:45 am 
Post subject:
its prob just a slight urine infection. Iv had blood in mine since i was a baby but i get infections that often that i dont feel them unless the infection goes into my kidneys but the human body is amazing at healing its self even when u dont think there is anything wrong

does it hurt to pee? or are u peeing any more than usual? (i kno its hard to till if u are when ur pregnant) xx xx
RAERAE
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR REPLIES, MADE ME FEEL CALMER AND TRYING NOT TO STRESS AS YOU SAID IF THEY THOUGHT IT WAS ANYTHING MORE THEY WOULDVE DONE SOMETHING. DOESNT HURT TO PEE SO HERES HOPING NOTHING COMES OF IT. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT. WILL CHECK IN AGAIN NEXT URINE TEST (DOES THAT SOUND WEIRD???????????? LOL) XX
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
dont worry to much rae i have blood in my urine most of the time to its cos im prone to urine infections aswell and like everyone else says if they were concerned they wud have looked into it more!

gl hun x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular