Can someone please explain this to me?

lisamarie1807
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:57 pm 
Post subject: Can someone please explain this to me?
Hey ladies!! Very Happy
I am just a little confused about the weekly email I get from askbaby.com. Every week, like for instance this week, I had gotten an email saying "Hi Lisa Marie, You are in your 31st week of pregnancy! (30 weeks pregnant)". And what confuses me is I dont know weather Im 31 weeks or 30 weeks. lol. Anyone know which is the right one??
Thanks ladies. Smile
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun,not sure I can help you but mine says i am further on too when go on the baby development bit,so I really don't know.

Maybe week 31 is from the week of your period?I'm sorry I can't help hun,hope someone can x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject: xx
its cse say wen u are 30 weeks...ur 30 weeks ...but then wen u are 30+1 u are entering ur 31st week if u get me lol x
tealbutterfly
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
dont worry, this happens with me too...its a week ahead. you are 30 weeks but it will say 31st week of pregnancy. does it with me too. it does it like....your entering the next week. i was a bit confused at first just put it a week back. everyone has different + days.
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing mines is 3 weeks ahead, dont kno how that happend as I put in my correct due date lol anyone kno how to fix this???xxx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:52 am 
Post subject:
Hi there, hope this will make sense to you.
When you are 3mth old you are in your 1st year of life, yes? Well its the same during you pregnancy. When you are 30wk + 3day you are in you 31st wk of pregnancy - 31wk + 1day you are in your 32wk of pregnancy. Very Happy

Jump to:  

Community

Popular