Potatoes!

jenshayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:17 pm 
Post subject: Potatoes!
Heard this one and I literally laughed for hours:

A young, semi-decent looking man was walking down a public beach alone and hoping to hook up with a bikini clad hotty. While strolling, he passes a group of ladies, and tried to strike up a conversation. The group of ladies paid no attention and turned their backs to him. Frustrated, the young man continued walking further down until he noticed another guy, surrounded by beautiful girls, all flirting and hitting on him. This popular stranger didn't appear to be any better looking than he, so he decided to approach this fella and ask him what his secret was for luring all the girls. The popular stranger pulled the desperate lad aside and said.."the secret is putting a potatoe in your swim trunks..the girls will definately go crazy for you!"

Excited with this bit of news..the young man runs home and puts a large potatoe in his trunks as instructed and returns to the beach. While strutting confident..he passes another group of girls, and unfortuntately goes unoticed like earlier. "Darn..maybe I need another potatoe!" he says to himself..so again runs back home and places a second potatoe in his trunks and races back to the beach. Again..nothing..not even a glance his way! "Maybe one more will do the trick..." he mutters to himself. He returns back home and finds the largest potatoe in the sack and places it inside his swim trunks.

Upon his return to the busy beach, he staunters over to a very large group of sexy women..only this time they screech in horror and disgust! All running away as fast as their legs could carry them! Now the desperate lad is angered and decides to find the popular stranger to find out why he is recieving this reaction from the ladies. He wanders up the beach a few yards and finds him. "I did everything you told me to do..I placed one potatoe in my trunks..got no reaction..went home and placed another potatoe..still nothing..finally placing this third and last potatoe in my trunks, I am getting ladies running away like I have the plague. What did I do wrong?" he begs. The popular stranger sighs with frustration and says " You might want to put the potatoes in the FRONT of your swim trunks..instead of the BACK!!!" Laughing

Freesha
Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:17 am 
Post subject:
LOl that was funny
xKerrynx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
Haha! x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fun 'n' Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular