wallico...

ClaireH77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:05 pm 
Post subject: wallico...
just wondering how you were not seen you on here in a while.
i know you, like me didn't take medical advice and started ttc again straight after.
just wondering when you were due to test?
claire x
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Claire,it has also been about a month since I had my MC, I have not waited either but got trying straight away. How are you counting your days to your next AF being due? If its from the start of bleeding then I am about 28 days on Mon but if its actually when the little thing fell out then its Wed. I took an early preg test this morning but it was neg. Will wait now till next week Wed, if no witch tuns up, I am going to try again.
ClaireH77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
hi sanje
i had an ERCP 10 days after we'd found out our baby had died, so i'm waiting till 31 days after the surgery as that's my usual cycle length.
sorry to hear you got a BFN, you may have tested too early as the problem is you may not ovulate at the normal time so i say wait to at least next wed to test again.
claire x
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi Claire, I agree, I have no idea when so I am going to try to be patient till Wednesday now, no sign of the witch yet but I have a few other interesting symptoms that I am trying to not read too much into right now! Fingers and toes crossed...............but not my legs!
Sanje
Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Hi Claire the witch is trying to making an appearance EXACTLY 28 DAYS from the start of the MC so the test was correct! Its good in a way tho. as I can really try now without complications and my body has gone straight back to normal.
ClaireH77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
sorry to hear that, but i guess as you say at least you can move on now and get down to ttc properly as you know where you stand!
hope you get that BFP next month!
claire x
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:08 pm 
Post subject: i'm back
Hi Claire and all
Sorry i've not been on for a while but i was in disney, florida with my little boy. It was booked way before i got pg and then i unfortunately lost anyhow, did have a couple of moments when i thought i should have been 14 weeks now.
In regards to ttc yes we are but dont think it will be this month and not even sure when af will turn up. It has been just over 3 weeks now since d&c so if everything ok then i would imagine her to show around the 8th i think of next month as i have around a 36 day cycle - how long is that! How about you. How is everything going? X
ClaireH77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
I'm doing really well, back to my normal self again!
i think i would normally be due on sat as i have a 31 day cycle - that is long enugh i cant imagine how 36 days feels like!
i've got a few niggley cramps and i vaguely remember them from last time and oh says i'm moody again - so you never know!
did test yesterday and BFN but think it was too soon.
will keep you informed!
good luck and you never know it may be your month!
claire x
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:55 pm 
Post subject:
Glad to hear it hun, isn't it nice to feel normal again.
I had some free OV sticks & pg sticks so I have tested with both and nothing, but I actually do it more for interest rather than because I feel different and if I have them I have a tendancy to use them Rolling Eyes
I hope you do get a BFP this month, but I honestly dont think I will, but am having fun trying!

So have you actually had an AF since the mc? I've not yet but hope she does come soon if not a BFP as would like to know I am back to normal body wise and all
x
ClaireH77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
no not had an af yet, hoping i don't get one either!
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
I'm hoping not too really, but know im not that lucky. 2009 so hasn't been my year yet. I so hope you do get that bfp x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular