BEDDING

sare74
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Mylillamb, have a look on the babies r us website or go to there shop theyve got some lovely crib & cot matching sets for baby boys, not to xpensive....im gonna get mine from ther..!!!! x x x
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:00 am 
Post subject:
Awww I got the teddy's wash day mobile, it is very cute. I got the rug too which the dogs keep going and lying on for some reason?! I'm like you and very glad I did most of my shopping earlier cos i can't be assed going round the shops now worrying about getting things in time. I got my original moses basket from my mum which is huge compared to the ones in the shops nowadays and my parents have bought us the takely cot from mothercare which is due for delivery this week!! I love shopping online now but usually have a wee trip into mothercare once a week after going to my hosp appts cos it's across the road!! xxxxx
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
its lovely just having a look around isnt it?, i know when this baby is born i will be in there all the time, thats the only thing with not knowing if its a boy/girl, ive just been on mothercare website and ordered the mobile..bit confused though as im sure it was marked as 20 quid in the shop yet ive just paid 24.99 for it..never mind.
hey, check me out..just realised im now a guru member..how cool is that, dont i feel special?!
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hello

Hope you don't mind me butting in - i'm new!

I've ordered my nursery stuff from Vertbaudet. They do all matching bumpers, rugs, toys, sleeping bags, bedding, curtains etc etc! I haven't received it yet so i can't comment on the quality, but it looks really nice in the catalogue. I've ordered the sheep set for my little boy.

Last time i looked on the internet they had 10 off your first order and free delivery. They do free returns and exchanges too.

x x x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:56 pm 
Post subject: xx
aww kool thanxs hun ill check it out thanxs for sugesting it x
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
Lynsey just wanted to thank you for that website link. I have my bedding already but like to browse the baby websites too and thought i'd have a peek. I have been searching for ages for a nice set of pjs to take into hospital with me for breastfeeding in a big size and hadn't found anything yet that looked comfy. Have just ordered 2 sets of the shorts ones and got my 10 off too so all for 20 inc delivery! Well chuffed and just hope they fit now Rolling Eyes Thanks very much! xxx
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:17 am 
Post subject:
Glad it was useful. Once you've placed an order they send you loads more discounts and offers too, which is always helpful!

x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular