pregnancy lows

leedan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:03 pm 
Post subject: pregnancy lows
:roll: I'm 6 months and keep feeling utterly excited and no i'm going to do this, then absolutly scared that this is happening and there is no going back. Ive questioned my ability to look after a little person, and if my relationship is going well enough for us to put time into each other and then a new baby. I honestly thought this would be a breeze but being pregnant ive felt quite lonely has anybody felt like this or is it me who is making a mountain out of a mole hill? x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:10 pm 
Post subject: xx
dont worry hun this is normal. i feel so happy no but i have had times in my pregnancy were i havent even wanted 2 get out of bed cse iv felt so low. and i have moaned about every lil side effect pregnancy brings lol x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
what your feeling is completely normal... hormones are probably a big part to play in all this which im sure so many people keep reminding you of!
its such a massive thing in your life and you wouldnt be normal if you had no concerns at all about the whole thing.
lets face it, if we all had to wait for the right time to have children then none of us would ever get round to it as there would always be something putting doubt in our minds.
try and stay positive and concentrate on all the nice things.
xx
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Leedan, I'm so glad you posted this, I was about to post something very similar!

I am 35 weeks, and finish work on Friday. On the one hand I am feeling excited that I only have 5 weeks to go, and get to put my feet up after Friday, on the other hand I am terrified that there is only 5 weeks before I have to look after a baby, and that I'm not going to be seeing my friends at work every day after Friday.

I am a bit of a control freak, and enjoy the routine of work, and am lucky that I enjoy my work, so it is all a bit scary that I soon won't have that, and can't control what is going to happen, babies don't respond to lists and being organised, they do what they like!

Ok, so I'm a freak, but I needed somewhere to rant for a bit, have no-one to talk to right now and am feeling rather low and lonely.

LD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular