losing weight

worriedmom
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:42 pm 
Post subject: losing weight
hi hannah.could u plz add information to this site how to lose weight ater pregnancy and how to strengthen tummy muscles after ceasarian.I gained so much weight while i was p[regnant.my baby is 6 months old,but i still haven't lost weight
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
hi worriedmom,
i was wandering if you have ever considered a personal trainer? i know some people thing they are expensive and only the celebs have them but if you find the right one they can be very reasonably priced and they will make a programme thats taylor made for your specific needs.. they will analyse your diet/metabolism and exercise ability ect so you can get the maximum from your programme and they can have as much or as little input as you can afford really.
everyone is built so differently and responds to exercise differently that its important to get a suitible programme.
if you need any more advice feel free to message me, im a personal trainer and weight management consultant so i could point you in the right direction.
it might be an idea for me to maybe get a post going on here about exercise so i will e mail the site leaders to see if its possible.
by the way, im not scouting for business here just nice to have something to pass the time while im waiting for baby, i may as well make use of myself.
xx
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi Worriedmom, I am exactly in the same boat as you!! Had a C Sec and its now 6mnth later and Im struggling to loose any of the weight. Sad Its really tiring a! I found being pregnant easier than carrying all this around and trying to look after a baby. Personal trainers over here in NZ are expensive because you have to join a gym first at $1000 then pay for the trainer too!! I hope you find someone over there who can help you get on track. If you do find something that works, let us know!!!!! Im sure there a plenty of ladies that are having the same issue. Smile
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:20 am 
Post subject:
hopefully i can sort something out on here so i can help you all ladies, im just waiting to hear back from the site people. watch this space
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
thanks alot dawnb.I would really appreciate your help.When i got married i was 59 kgs,a year and half later i had my baby who was born premature weighing only 1.5 kgs and i weighed80 kgs.I lost weight after i had my baby after a month and weighed 74 kgs. my baby is 6 months old now and i gained so much weight again. i weigh 82 kgs!I have been under lots of stress and food helps me cope with my problems, besides having a problem with low milk supply,so i always try to eat something.also my baby is always cranky and crying and when i go out she screams so much everyone looks at me,so i haven't gone out for months now except for the doctor's appointment!!!!!I PLz HELP ME1!!!!I have become so heavy now and now the simplest things i do make me breathe heavily
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
ok well i just need to get the ok and we can see what we can do for you ok... if i havnt heard back from the ask baby team by the morning we can go through some advice through our personal messaging, some of the questions you see i may need to ask you may only want us 2 to share so we can do it through personal message on here.
everything we talk about will be strictly confidential anyway.
will get back to you tomorrow. x
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, they have set up a diet and exercise forum on here now so pop in and we can get things started. xx
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:23 am 
Post subject:
thanks dawnb i really need ur help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular