so knackered!!!!!

Maturemum
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:20 pm 
Post subject: older mums
I was shocked Shocked and horrified when I found out I am pregnant at 40. I have a very wonderful ( and now quite independant ) 12 yr old and as the tiredness , morning sickness and miserable constipation kicked in , all I could think about was what I had lost. My freedom , my independance, my figure! Now I am past the 12 week mark , I am feeling loved, excited, and can't wait to meet my new little being- good news ladies- I even felt good enough today to invite my gorgeous other half for a liason at lunchtime - I am determined to enjoy as much of this experience as possible as my previous partner barely touched me during my first pregnancy- but my partner can't get enough Very Happy Life really does begin at 40 !!
Amandaplus2
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:25 am 
Post subject:
This is scary just been reading my previous posts further up when i was pregnant with H. Now im onto my second at age 39 lol and not as tired even with a baby to look after xx

klmtom
Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 am 
Post subject: tired older moms
yah I think we are more tired with mature pregnancy, I was anyway. Nothing I couldnt handle. I did have every bad preg symtom there was lol, morning sickness evening sickness lol, fainting, sore back swelled feet, sleepless nights charly horses etc etc. Then the day came and I had my beautiful boy (which by the way I found to be a much much better delivery than I remember with my two oldest). Im tired havent had a good sleep in months lol but I wouldnt change a thing. congrats to all you mature moms !!! Life isnt over lol just gonna be busy again!
cuddles72
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 am 
Post subject:
Yep...i'm 38 and 24 wks and am constantly tired hun even though my pregnancy is so easy this time round. I have an 18yr old son from a previous relationship and i am certainly noticing the difference this time round, even though my last pregnancy was one prob after another.

Hope you and your bumps are all happy and well
Big hugs to all
Donna and Lilli bump xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Older Parents All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular