Need parents to help with online survey about child's play

MomOfOneSon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:13 pm 
Post subject: Need parents to help with online survey about child's play
Hi everyone,

As parents you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. Itís about how children play and develop.

This study is designed for parents of 1 to 3-year-olds.

It wouldnít take much of your time, and itís a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences.

If you want to learn more about your child, as well as how children from all walks of life develop, please come check us out at: http://www.babyplaystudy.org

Best wishes,
Amy
(MomOfOneSon)
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi Amy

have you had this survey approved by Hannah? Please check the forum guidelines at the top. I will highlight this to her as well.
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there! I have posted this response on your other comments as well. I'm not sure of the best way to reach you. I have spoken with Hannah and she approved my posts prior to my posting them. If you like I can send you a copy of her email to me as a 'double-check'. I want to ensure that all posting are within the guidelines set out by the forum. As a parent here I appreciate your diligence in keeping the site protected! Smile
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:14 am 
Post subject:
hiya

that's fine - Hannah has told us she's said yes. Ladies - this survey is approved by AskBaby if you'd like to participate!

Anna
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you! Your support and help are much appreciated! Please enjoy the survey and let me know if you have any comments or questions! Feedback is always welocme.

Cheers,
Amy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular