Play and Development

MomOfOneSon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:16 pm 
Post subject: Play and Development
Hi everyone,

My name is Amy (MomOfOneSon). I am the mother of a six-year-old boy and a Masterís student in child development. As both a parent and student I am fascinated by the ways children play and interact with others. My goal is to get a better understanding of the ways in which play influences development.

To achieve this goal I would like to combine hundreds of reports from parents, who are the experts on their child's development. That means I need to find a lot of parents who are willing to share!

Specifically I am looking for parents with children between 1 and 3-years-old who would be interested in completing an online questionnaire (about 20 minutes in length).

The link is http://www.babyplaystudy.org.

If you personally know any parents that might be interested in these studies, and if you could forward this information on to them I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time,
Amy
(MomOfOneSon)
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:27 pm 
Post subject:
I posted on your previous one - could you please contact HannahM (see forum guidelines) to OK this survey.
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there! Thank you for following up. I actually contacted Hannah before I posted anywhere just to make sure it was allowed. She said feel free to post and so I have, if you like I can send you a copy of her email to me. I want to ensure that all posting are within the guidelines set out by the forum. As a parent here I appreciate your diligence in keeping the site protected! Smile
MomOfOneSon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone! I wanted to send a HUGE thank you out to all that have helped my out by participating in my study! I really appreciate your supportive and informative feedback!

If you haven't had a chance to check out the study, but you are the parent of a 1 to 3 year old and you are interested in how children play and develop please visit the Baby Play study at: http://www.babyplaystudy.org!

Warmest regards!
Amy (MomOfOneSon)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular