Dribbling problem

katie81
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:55 pm 
Post subject: Dribbling problem
Hi all my little boy harry is 3 and he has always been a dribbler but we went a few months without him doing it then all of a sudden he started again he clothes end up drenched he doesnt like bibs so it makes it hard to keep him dry.
I think that he dribbles out of habbit now i know it sounds silly but its so fustrating.
beauy
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
Thank god there is someone out there who knows wot i'm going through, my little boy is 4 in october and is always dribbling it is at the stage that i am constantly changing his tops and at nursery i walk in and he has a bib on.
I spoke to my h.v and all she said was that i was to get him drinking out of a straw to strengthen his swallowing reflex and he is having speach therapy to help with the dribbling other than that she was clueless Crying or Very sad I am worried for when he starts school in september as i am worried he'll get bullied for this.
I am sorry i can't give you any advise and if you get an answers off of health profs then please let me know as i am pulling my hair out over this.
Here if you ever want a chat.
TC Beauy x
katie81
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
I will let u no glad im not alone family members r alway commenting on the fact he is dribbling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular