pg test after mc?

fattylamb
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:56 pm 
Post subject: pg test after mc?
Just wondering how soon after my mc should i wee on a stick?
I had a erpac a week ago today when i should have been 12+4wks, but baby had died sometime between 8-9wks.

Im just desperate for everything to return to normal, im still waiting to bleed following my erpac but still nothing Sad
kittykat25
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi fatty lamb, sorry bout your loss, i lost mine 3 weeks ago today and would of been 12 weeks and 3days now, i had a complete m/c and i had blood test 4 days after m/c and the hcg level was 450 so was told as it was so low to test about 10 days later( 14 days after m/c) so i did an it was negitive, i would say you that you could prob test now, hope your ok and take care of your self xxxx
Baby bean at 4 weeks on 13/2/2012
Baby Paris at 6 weeks 5 days on 9/5/12
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry about your loss hun. I to had to have a d&c after a mmc at 11 weeks when babs died around 5. Its not uncommon to not bleed to much after op. I only had spotting for a day after op and so did quite a few ladies on here, i think everyone is different. I did quite a few hpt's after op and got my total negative 10 days after x
fattylamb
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your replies.
We are off to the hospital again on tuesday to see about testing us, see if there is a reason why we've had 3 mcs in a row, 2 being mmc's.
Just wanted everything to be clear for then so i'll try testing monday i think.

Take care everyone x
casper1
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
good luck with the test hun on tuesday,im also having tests that day due to having 3 m/c hopefully we will get a reason as to why this keep happening x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular