more single mums

babykate5555
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
im a single mum of 19.my babys dad wants to be involved.unfortunatly i cant stand him or his family.i figured he can see the baby once its born but i so do not want him to ever take it over night ...it terrifies me a guy i basically do not know could take my baby away from me.
Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I went back to my ex after he treated me worst than a dog. BIG MISTAKE. I didn't realise until now that domestic abuse doesn't mean you have black eyes every other day. It can be mental and emotional abuse, & I suffered at the hands of an artist. I've been back at mums for the last 2 weeks, and even though I'm finding it hard to except that the man I've loved for nearly 9 years could be so cruel I can't wait to have this baby!! I've kept him up to date on how I am & how his child is, but he couldn't care less. I'm now planning to set up a home for me & baby, so my days & nights are constantly filled with how I'm going to make our home as comfortable as possible & I'm working hard to fulfill that dream. It's hard & I do wonder what I could have done to deserve what I've been through. But the way I see it I'm gonna take the best of him, this child we created & run!!!! Today's a good day, I'm feeling strong & optimistic. Tomorrow I may feel so down I may not be able to make it out of bed. I'm taking each day as it comes. It will get worse before it gets better & we all have to be prepared for that. I sleep good at night knowing that I'm not to blame & I did & am still doing everything I can to keep my & my ex on good terms. We can all do this!!!! Women are the real soldiers in life.
babykate5555
Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
what an awful man im glad your able to be so strong its so nice to read that.i hope you and your baby are very happy and have a great life with or without he help of the father.
Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:01 am 
Post subject:
hi im 21 and single! when i told my ex i was pregnant he basically said he didnt want kids and he messed with my head abit but i ended it told him i would keep him updated and he said dont bother so i dont!! i love being single though its so much easier just having to think of yourself and the little bun in the oven x
santasbaby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:48 am 
Post subject: going alone
hi my names danielle and im 21 years old im 4mths pregnant and single my baby's father is just a waste of freash air! i have read a few of ur posts and and it's really helped 2 no that there r other people in the same bout! Very Happy
lynd1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:27 pm 
Post subject: single mum
Hi Ive been single since being bout a month pregnant and my little girl is now 4 months, my ex was a waste of space at the begining but now he wants to be a dad and he trys his best, so any 1 who's ex dosen't want to or just scared give them chance when the baby is born and try talking to his family, I know its scary but Im glad I did it now I know my little girl will know her dads side of the family and they've been great. I love being a mum and don't mind at all about being single all I want to do is to concentrate on being the best mum that I can be and it can be hard at times like when u get ill yourself and money issues but it's so rewarding and to all those expecting for the first time it is so amazing seeing your baby for the first time and that feeling never go's away.
MissBehave
Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Add me to the list....been told to have the baby on my own so I guess I will. Very Happy

All because I looked at his facebook & he has been talking to an ex who for months and months has denied he has even been in contact with.

And asking random women to be his friend etc. Oh and has been with the local bike.

Had the cheek to tell me its over because I looked. LMAO I'm so glad I did! Smile

mecanic
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
i wouldnt say i was with the baby farther just a one night of passion which was very good i am 5 weeks pregnant now and happy i made the destion to keep him/her
sheena28
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:03 pm 
Post subject: scary
my husband decided to leave when i was 3 and a half months pregnant - we already have 2 boys - age 5 and 2 and i and now 6 weeks away from giving birth to our third. Im really excited but he does not seem to be. Very scary doing it alone. How is everyone coping?
amie41
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:26 pm 
Post subject: :)
me im gunnna be a single mummmmy lol im 18 weeks and been seperated with the dad for 2 months x
jenfoster1978
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi i'd say my situation has arisen in the same way as 'mecanic's'. i wasn't really with the father it was just a couple of fun nights of passion that resulted in pregnancy. going to be doing this on my own as he has said he wants nothing to do with it. doesnt even want updates but that suits me fine.
i already have a 9yr old daughter from a previous relationship and brought her up on my own from when she was 4 months old, so i figure if i have done it once i can do it again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular