Anyone else nervous and excited all in one?

sachkav
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:33 am 
Post subject: Anyone else nervous and excited all in one?
Hiya All,

I am new to this site, it looks fab!

My hubby and I have started to try this month, but I feel as though its been months! I have already taken 2 pg tests and just can't be patient! Has anyone else gone through this? Does it get easier?

I read all the 'signs of pregnancy' articles and I 'feel' pregnant! My hubby says its all psychological as I want it so badly!

Anyone have any advise? Am I being silly?

Sad
newcommer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:37 pm 
Post subject: dissapointed too
I am also trying to get pregnant. Like you I feel very excited each month before I get my period. However, I am the impatient kind also. My husband and I have been trying for a little over 6 mo. now and each mo. I take a pg. test before I get my period because I can't hardly wait to see if I am pg. Even after 6 mo. I still fell very excited each mo. But I am getting very discouraged because I was on b/c pills for almost 3 1/2 years before trying, and they had hormones in them. So, I'm not sure if this is affecting anything or not. It may get a little bit easier for you, but I can say on my end that it has not for me. Plus, I battle with an anxiety disorder that gets the better of me some months.
Hang in there though! I am only 24-soon to be 25-and so I think that if we can just hang in there we can reach the goal. Make it fun and really try to inform your husband of the feelings that you are having because this will help him to see how you are feeling at this time too and he can support you better then.
Apes
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:10 pm 
Post subject: I can't wait
This is also mine and my husbands first month of trying and i'm getting so impatient. I hadmany of the signs a few days ago but now they are not so intense. i have been taking pregnancy tests knowing it is too early but this past 3/4 weeks seems to have taken years to go by!!!!
WannaBeMum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:47 am 
Post subject: Me to!
Hi there,

Me and my DP have been together for nearly 4 years, and we are TTC now! I am also an impatient one - whenever my AF is due I always end up testing just in case, and then when I get a BFN I end up getting really upset and down. It seems to to take so long sometimes, and even more so when two others in my family are PG and having scans and constantly talking babies. I just get so jealous that I am not : - (.......... Do you think its bad to feel like this?

Well, another chance is coming up soon as I have approx 6 days to OV, so there will be loadsa BDing over the weekend and next week. So fingers crossed!

Love, hugs and baby dust to you all x

Apes
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:18 am 
Post subject:
I don't think its bad to feel jealous. I feel the same, my suster in law has just found out she is pregnant after 3 years of trying (through IVF) and i am so pleased for her but at the same time jealous. It is very hard not to show it but i think its very important not too so i just try and keep my distance alittle.

I have 6 days unitl ovulation - ive bought an ovulation kits this monthg so i start testing sunday!!!

Keep me post on how it goes for you.

Good Luck

April
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular