lm so happy

mammie
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 pm 
Post subject: lm so happy
l went on younger posts and put l was single on there, now lve just found this one especially for single parents,it does'nt look like there to many of us but hey its all good. l've just turned twenty and decided l did'nt want the dad to be involved, and l'm still at home with mum and dad they were shocked at first but soon came to terms with it in fact mums really excited now. There both coming to the 20 week scan with me next week which will be lovely ,mums also gonna be my birthing partner and come to antenatel with me. Its nice to know l've got the support of my family, am still at college doing hairdressing will qualify roundabout june time so if l want to after little ones born l can think about that. Im finding out the sex so will post u all soon to let you know what lm having by the way my names carly. xx
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Carly, welcome!
It is very quite on this section!!
Good luck with your scan Very Happy
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:59 pm 
Post subject: single parents
Thank you it is quiet is'nt it?
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Carly,
my money is on you havin a girl............dunno why.........just a feeling ! !
my 20 wk scan was mission impossible as my little madam was hiding !!! Bet your well excited, good luck,
Rach x x
mammie
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:28 am 
Post subject: single parents
thanx rach l havent got any particular feeling to what lm having but we'll find out on wednesday hopefully Laughing
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
good for you Carly. iam also a single parent of three boys it took me 2 years to decide that I wasn't happy in my relationship with my ex,a dn another year to get him out of my house he is involved in his sons life but I still consider myself a single parent because I basicaly do everything myself.
gwenh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:26 am 
Post subject: hi carly
Hi...I can kind of relate to what you posted. I'm also single and pregnant, but would not change a thing!
babykate5555
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
im single mumto be and i was just wondering if any of you would have any idea about the legal side of things??you know of how much the father would get access??it breaks my heart to think he could take the baby away over night etc
Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, been through court with my ex recently. my lo is nearly 9 months old and her dad has her twice a week for 1 1/2 hours on a thursday and 2 hours on a sunday, we're going back to court iat the end of june so things may change then.

i got legal aid but had to pay 90 a month towards it as i was getting maternity pay but if ur on benefits i think u get it for nothing.

Also you will need to get a residency order to stop him taking ur lo away, if you dont he could just take him/her and it could take you a while to get them back.

Good luck.

babykate5555
Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
its just we arent married never have been never been together at all and he wont be on the birth certificate does that change any of the rights?

Jump to:  

Community

Popular