can i have some adivice Plz ??????????

Chrissy29
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:55 pm 
Post subject: can i have some adivice Plz ??????????
well i have just had a baby, she is 13 weeks. i just dunno who to speak. to. i had a litlle scare of a late period. well i have finally come on, and i am now taking the pill.
but i just have this feeling of wanting anouther baby. its weird to explain but i feel the need for anouther one. i know it will be reallly hard work. but it dont put me off. i dunno wether it is the wrong thing to have anouther lil babs or not? it would just be nice to have anouther opinion on it ?
thanks for the replys if any xxx Smile
wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:43 am 
Post subject:
hey there,

i felt the same as you at ur stage and at 14weeks after andrew i conieved my second baby .. im now 13 weeks pregnant and it is hard, especially if baby 1 is still waking in the night as you go through that first trimester tiredness but it does get easier.

im so glad im having both my babies close together i think its going to be a perfect age gap!! andrew will just have turned 1 when baby 2 arrives Very Happy

also my body is still used to being pregnant i think so my morning sickness isnt half as bad this time around!! Very Happy

good luck wtih what you decide Very Happy
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:00 am 
Post subject:
hey Chrissy

a bunch of us recently discussed this - seems like its a very common thing! As you can see, I also succumbed to the urge pretty quickly Very Happy Isaac will be 16 months when baby girl turns up.

It IS hard, although I have SPD which makes it worse, so maybe not too bad otherwise. The first trimester is a bit of a 'mare cos you'll be SOOO tired, but there's no real problem with having babies close together Very Happy

Good luck with your decision!

Anna
xx
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 pm 
Post subject:
Heyi i have too felt abit broody and it does seem extremely common, my daughter is now 12 weeks and i have thought about it. I think its just what people would think thats making me not do it, although i had a period at 5/6 weeks post birth and haven't had one since which is worrying me abit as i still don't really think it would be a good time.

However it is completely up to you, as long as you're happy. I would love my babies close together though as there was only 11 months between me and my sister (we're the same age for two weeks) and we're really close, almost like twins so i would like it just not right now i don't think Confused but i am broody haha xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Postnatal Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular