HEY LILLAMB

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:18 pm 
Post subject: HEY LILLAMB
I saw on a forum that you worried bout a breech? Your midwife may tell you this anyway but try this for a good few minutes several times a day - Get on the floor on your hands and knee's ( yes I know thats hard!! Shocked ) lower yourself onto your elbows with your head on the floor and your butt up in the air. This position uses gravity to encourage your wee monkey into turning around. Very Happy
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:12 am 
Post subject: xx
thanxs 4 advice hun but my little monkey turned around 4 me wohoooo.......hows u today hun....it will prob be tmoz were u r tho lol x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi there, just got home from the movies, 1st time out since Hunter born!!! I missed him and checked on him as soon as I walked in the door, he opened his eyes and smiled then went back to sleep awwwwwwwwww wee sweetie. Very Happy O it 1055pm so we are on the same day for the next hour!!!
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:59 am 
aww how sweet bet u needed that nite out then dint ya lol...im planning my 1st nite out its ganna be my 19th bday in october.....no doubt ill be on the phone all the time making sure my bubba is ok lol x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:03 am 
Post subject:
oh its crazy not having them with you, i kept thinking - God i wish they would turn the movie down, they will wake him!! Shocked LOL see, you just cant get away totally
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:06 am 
lol who babysat 4 u...thats another thing with me on my 19th bday i want every 1 out...the only people i wud have baby sit is my mum or my sister or my dad and is wife....so im guessing sum 1 is ganna have 2 stay in lol...but not ma mum she joined 2 my hip lol x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:13 am 
Post subject:
get a proper nanny for a night, at least they know exactly what they doing. I got my mum to babysit but i made sure H was asleep before i left!!
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:15 am 
oh yeah i dint think ov that...can u hirer them just for 1 night.....xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:18 am 
Post subject:
well you can over here so i dont see why not. just give an agency a call and see what they say. otherwise surely a friend of family would know someone you can trust for a night.
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:20 am 
yeah well its a while ov yet so ill look in 2 it nearer 2 the time i think......xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular