Teary couple of days

Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:12 pm 
Post subject: Teary couple of days
Not sure why i feel the need to tell you all this, but somehow it feels better when you share . . . .
Actually suprised myself about how strong i was after d&c for mmc 5 weeks ago, but maybe that was because they kept me waiting and waiting and it was more of a relief to lose the constant stomache ache and to feel human again after weeks of crying and hoping they'd got it wrong! Well anyway for some reason over the last couple of days at different times something has just set me off and tears roll down my face like they are now and all i can think about is that i would be in my 16th week now,etc etc
I have no signs of Af yet, but i never know its here until its here anyway - could this be a sign it's on it's way or am i gonna have these days on and off for the forthcoming months?
Episode over and thanks for listening as always. Rach xx
charb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:04 am 
Post subject:
Hi Hun,

Just wanted to let you know am thinking of you, I know how you feel and it's ok to cry, let it out better out than in. I had 2 mc's last year and I often wonder now about things, how far, what life would be like. I took a break from ttc for a while and am heaps better. Stay positive, be safe and always here to listen..
xxxx
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:42 pm 
Post subject:
hi wallico just wanted to say i know how you feel after my mmc in dec i have had moments like that usually on the onset of my af/during a/f as i think about how far gone i would have been etc.
its getting a little easier and am hoping this mth i will get my bfp again.
take care of yourself hunny xxxx
ClaireH77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
rach, you could have been describing me!
i'd been feeling just like that since last sunday, like it was only yesterday that i found out. I was crying at anything and causing arguments without meanng too. Then i started getting abdo pains that got really bad by wednesday. On thursday i came on with no warning what so ever - really heavy so beware! that day i was so emotional that i was sent home from work, but after a few hours i started to feel better.
i have put it all down to hormones
hope this means your af will be soon if your not pg as i promise you, yhou will feel better for it!
pm me if you need anything
claire x
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks everyone for your support, although OH is fantastic he has put it behind us and we dont really talk about it now, where as it's just not that easy for me. Did it again today, in-laws were down and told me that there son's girlfriend is now 6 months pg with a boy. Not for 1 minute to i begrude her that that baby as she had a still born at 5 months not so long back, but i had to have a moment to myself for yet another little cry today. I like you Claire am getting on/off abdo pains now, so hoping af is just around the corner but after reading a few posts i am so dreading what this will bring as af is normally quite light! Thanks again to all and i hope af is now easing up for you claire ready to get ttc asap Wink xx
ClaireH77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
don't want to scare you but it sounds like we're very similar in our symptoms, when my af came i had absolutely no warning and i flooded very quickly, however that only lasted 12 hours max and then i stopped for 24 hours and now i seem to have come back on this evening more like my normal af.
none of it has been painful other than the niggling abdo pains in the run up that did get bad the day before.
i also feel much less emotional now i've come on
hope this doesn't scare you too much as it was definately better than i expected it to be!

claire x
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
to be honest Claire, i just want to get it over and done with now. So hurry up you b*tch and get me.
maybe if i expect the worst it might not be so bad - yeah right, but nice try!
i seem to be following in your pattern at the mo, so i'll go out and buy some jumbo pads and pain killers tomorrow Wink
Which then just leaves me to say hurry up and get your bfp so i can get mine x
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:13 am 
Post subject:
well af still not here, but dont think she will be long as had a bit of tummy ache. However, i did an ov test strip this morning as i had some cheapie ones that i got free with pre-seed and for the 1st time ever i think i got a line almost instantly that was only just slightly lighter than the control line.
Am i reading too much into this or could this be a good sign that i am ov'ing or could do very soon? Sorry but before i mc i didn't ov for around 2 years. However, and sorry if tmi i did ov test after bedding so does anyone know if this would of affected the result? Typical to as i only have 1 test left to check again later as i've been using them randomly just because i had them x
Roxy999
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:58 am 
Post subject:
hi ya, i hope you are ok. I know exactly how you must be feeling. Id be due now on the 30th of this month. And to make it slightly worse, when we first told my in-laws, his cousin happened to be home from South africa and when he heard our news he couldnt believe it as he was about to tell everyone his GF was pregnant.
So basically , they have jsut had there little girl and its SOOOOOO hard lookin at their pictures regardless of how happy i am for them both ya know. My thoghtful partner is taking me away at the end of the month to a gorge hotel and booked the lovely honeymooon suite! so hopefully it will take my mind of it ya know.

but yes, ive cried and cried!! somedays i feel like it didnt happen at all and its someone elses story and then sometimes i catch a glimps of my little scan pic and im inconsoleable. its really up and down for me. im jsut praying to god this is my month!!!

xoxoxo take care
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun,

I feel the same now and again - it all of a sudden just hits you. My sisters baby is due in 6 weeks and I know that as soon as see that baby, I wil be overwhelmed with feelings. Cant wait for the baby to come as im very close to my sis but at the same time will feel a little heartbroken.

Keep ur chin up xxx
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
feeling a bit better at the moment thank goodness but still waiting for that first af. Its nice to know that we dont go thru this alone x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular