im a nosey mare.....

Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:03 pm 
Post subject: im a nosey mare.....
Cause im nosey.....

What would you be doing on a friday/saturday night if you wasnt pregnant or ttc? ( thats if you have given up drinking etc)

friday night hubby is @ work till midnight and saturday nights we spend as a family... awwww lol
Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
friday is a no go for me as i work saturdays Sad

but every sat night me and friends have a girly nite Very Happy it can be at one of our houses ( at who ever's oh is working so its us girls only ) or a night on he town,

get very drunk and usuall gossip most likely sex and men or lack of it Laughing Laughing Laughing
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:09 pm 
Post subject: XX
i wud be out with all my girl friends on a friday night getting sooo drunk......saturday i wud be in bed till afternoon...then i wud get ready and be out on the town again but sat nights always last till half 7 in da morning cse of this club is open that late!!!! i wunt trade my bump 4 that again no way....x
lisamummy
Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
wish i knew of a club that opened that late ( or is that so early in the morning ) Laughing Laughing

the ones we use all chuck us out at 3.30 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
chuckles... ive not been out clubbing in years lol and as for drunk ermmmm that would of been 9 and half years ago.... Laughing Laughing
Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:16 pm 
Post subject: xx
lol its a rave club lol.....which i will never be goin to again........wen i go out now ill be in by 1ish to be up next morning 4 my bubba x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
We go out quite a lot for dinner ( Confused ) my whole life seems to revolve around food lol lol or occasionally into local town but am seriously feeling old as sometimes see some of my daughters friends Shocked

F xxx

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:23 pm 
lol well that all stoped 4 me wen i met babys dad...i was onli with him 2 month before i found out i was pregnant..but he dint let me go out with my mates and onli let me on my 18th bday cse it was the day we found out he had "his" baby in my belly. but bedore that it used to be short skirts high heels and lots ov sexxxi dancing lol x
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
wel i would b doing the same as now, staying in most likely. i have 2 toddlers already so dont go out clubbing no more, i stopped when pregnant with the first!
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:41 pm 
i dont think having kids mean ya crnt have a life any more, i intend to go out once a month wen bubba gets abit older......one night a month int selfish it will be well deserved , x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular