Cinema

libs
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:14 am 
Post subject: Cinema
Hi everyone - have arranged a babysitter (thank goodness for parents!) and me and DH have decided to go to the cinema for the first time in ages - don't want to waste a trip on a rubbish film so any suggestions?
ElliottsDaddy
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
I wish

The last film I saw at the cinema was Troy.

I hear 300 is worth the trip so as I'm off to my folks at the weekend and if it is on I will try and see it. It would be good to go out with DW.
Hillie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
Saw Blades of Glory last weekend and it was so funny I cried!!! Think spiderman 3 is out now too so if you like your comic book films that'll probably be a good one to watch.
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
Wall E is amazing!
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:02 am 
Post subject:
We saw the Batman movie the other day. It was really good, although a little long. OH actually fell asleep briefly! lol. It depends if you like action type movies, but if you're interested, the hype about Heath Ledger being amazing is actually true. He was fantastic in the role of The Joker.
Alternatively I really fancy Hancock - which is action/comedy starring Will Smith, but can't recommend it as such, because I haven't actually seen it.

Have fun!
Bec x

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:12 am 
Post subject:
i went to see dark knight last night it was great!!! and health ledger was amazing i liked him anyway but that must have been a hard role to play and he did great!!!
have also seen hancock but to be honest didnt pay much attention lol will smith was really funny in it and it was a cheesy film but good to watch all the same

xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular