To all who have had sucess after m/c

ladygaga
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:48 pm 
Post subject: To all who have had sucess after m/c
Hi everyone
I have just had a m/c at 5 weeks and I am completely devastated. Was so excited to get my bfp which was so short lived.
I am already worrying about it happening to me again and would love to hear from anyone who has advice or a story of sucess after a m/c. How soon did you conceive again & is/was everything ok? Did you do anything different second time to help? Would be a great comfort to hear some nice stories right now to give me hope.
Thank you xx
LottieDanny
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
hey hun, im sorry to hear about your loss, im actually having a m/c right now! im hoping that everything will happen by itself or im going in at the weekend to look in to them giving me things to make it go =| im exactly the same as you, even though im not even over this yet im still planning when i can try again but worrying that it will just happen again! i already have a son with an ex, and im real worried that its me and my fiancee that just dont mix, i would be gutted if i couldnt give him a child of his own, but i live in hope, surely it can only be a good thing that we actually got pregnant! im sure that our time will come!
theres lots of lovely ppl on this site who will give you great advice and lovely stories, i hope it happens for you soon xx
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, i am so sorry about both of your loses. I had a mc at the end of jan. There are a few ladies on here who have either conceived straight after a mc or within the 1st couple of months, which is hope to us all. Unless told differently from your doc there is no reason why you can not start ttc as soon as the bleeding has stopped and if you feel ready. The main reason they tell you to wait until after your 1st af is for dating reasons but this i do not feel is an issue and therefore me and my oh started trying straight away. Its been nearly 6 weeks now so i think af is just around the corner as i am not lucky enough to fall pg straight away and i think you are more likely to have this happen when you mc naturally which i unfortunately didn't xx
LottieDanny
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
yeh im thinking i might just start trying straight away after bleeding as long as they find no complications when im back at the hospital on friday!! my periods were all over before this anyway so i dont even know how far along i am now while m/c'ing! they can always find out later with scans n stuff! im so longing for a baby now, i think its just this thing that some women have once the thought is in your head you cant help but think about having a lil baby all the time =] good luck to us all!!!!
and anyway wallicio how do you know your not so lucky, i think you might be so lucky so think positive =] !!!!!
Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
ok i'll try and keep positive and will let you know must be about 1dpo now as i have actually ov'd which is a miracle in itself for me x
hailesb
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies.
So sorry to hear about ur mcs.
I had a mc beginning of Jan and am fortunate enough to be preg again already. I am 5 weeks today, i think. I had a very light bleed when my AF was due after my mc so I'm not sure if I am 5 weeks or like 10 weeks.
I didn't really do anything different and I was really trying to get preg again and started right away. My oh and i became very close after the mc and bded about 3 times a day for atleast 3 weeks so that might have been it. It was mainly for comfort than to conceive too so less stress.
Good luck and I hope you all get your BFPs soon and that ur little beans stick.
I am coming up to the stage I mc lasttime so am very nervous and anxious.
hope this helped give u hope cos it can happen!
xxx Very Happy

Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:21 am 
Post subject:
congratulations hun on your pg. I am sure that this little bean will stick and fingers crossed that you may even be the 10 weeks!
Did you have a natural mc?
shandie
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
LottieDanny wrote:
hey hun, im sorry to hear about your loss, im actually having a m/c right now! im hoping that everything will happen by itself or im going in at the weekend to look in to them giving me things to make it go =| im exactly the same as you, even though im not even over this yet im still planning when i can try again but worrying that it will just happen again! i already have a son with an ex, and im real worried that its me and my fiancee that just dont mix, i would be gutted if i couldnt give him a child of his own, but i live in hope, surely it can only be a good thing that we actually got pregnant! im sure that our time will come!
theres lots of lovely ppl on this site who will give you great advice and lovely stories, i hope it happens for you soon xx

Hi guys, i just had to respond to give you ladies some hope. I too had a m/c at 7wks last year Aug, and had the D&C on sept 1st. I already had 3 boys by my ex husband, so my 1st thought like you Lottie was "maybe me an my new fiance just don't mix well" I couldn't understand how after 3 perfectly normal pregancies i ended having a m/c witht he 4th.

We were devastated, but i knew i wanted to try again straight away. I waited until the pregnancy hormone had left my system by taking tests, in all i took about 4 tests until they came up negative, as i couldn't bare the thought of thinking i was pregnant again but it was from my last lost pegnancy. Then I waited until i had my 1st period, which came 4wks later, my next period came on the 26th Oct, and i conceived after that, and here i am now 5 months on.

Yes the 1st few wks of this pregnancy i just couldn't relax and enjoy, i requested an early scan at 6wks+ where they said they can just about make out what they think is a heatbeat, but wasn't sure, and i was told to come back in 2wks, well i couldn't wait that long so i went private at 7wks and saw the heartbeat very clearly.

So guys there is hope do not lose heart. Fingers crossed for you all, and i'll be looking out for you all in the pregancy and announcement section.
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
sorry about your m/c shandie..... but congratulations on your pregnancy, i hope my story turns out to be just like yours! i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for myself and anyone else in the same situation!!

xx
KeiraAndSkye
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:06 pm 
Post subject: hi girls
i sufferd three misscarrys all at about six weeks and have done nothing but worry about this lil one but been told she is fine in grate health i am very lucky and just wanted to say that every thing will happen just takes time thats all i started trying about two months after my misscarry

toddie12
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, my 1st pg unfortunatley ended at 5 weeks in m/c, we concieved 6 days after m/c, i went on to have a healthy & happy pregnancy & healthy daughter. It doesnt always happen so quick i know my doc told me as it was so quick for us after m/c, it was my body's way of trying to grab back what it had lost. Good luck xx

http://lilypie.com/pic/2009/09/10/ZUu9.jpg[/img][/url]
ladygaga
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:03 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much for your replies to my post, they have given me great hope, thank you for sharing your stories x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular