Mistake maybe???

hoping4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
i hope everything goes well and if you think you have slight pnd then maybe talking to someone will help you all. sometimes just talking to someone who isnt involved ie freind family etc just helps to see things how they really are. if i start feeling down i just sit myself down ask myself what the actuall problem is and then most of the time i realise that it is just me and i actually have everything to be happy about. not only that i think us mums put far to much pressure on ourselves we are not super human. please look after yourself and take care. p.s its bloody raining here too !!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
thanks so much for your best wishes! one way or another i will get it sorted, hate not feeling my old self. Shocked
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
you will be fine i am sure and everything will work out in the endxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:21 am 
Post subject:
Hey Huntermac I believe fate has a way of taking us the right way.......maybe spend some quality time with hubby for a while then make your decision its nice that you are both so keen to work at your marriage it means you both mean a lot to each other still to even bother!!!

Imagine the beautiful brother or sister Huntermac is a gorgeous baby.

Take care,Flossie xxxxxxxxxx

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:25 am 
Post subject:
ta flossie, we are trying to tip toe around each other at the mo so not to start a fight. It feels like we are teenagers again, feeling each other out. Gosh I wish it was the way that sounded LOL Laughing
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
well having this baby seems like its split me and my fella up. He has just said that he doesn't think things are working well between us as couple, we don't seem like a couple. Even thongh he says he loves me to bits and is so happy we having this baby together, he wants us to be together all time plan names and babies room but we ain't a couple. Im not strong enough to not have contact with him as Love him but im like 'what the hell does this mean?' He is so attentive when we are together and strokes my hair and all that but we aint a couple. Im in such a bad situation as I have to tlk to him because of the baby but I wish I could just never see him again because he has hurt me so much. Ive tried not speaking to him but it kills me then when im with him I can't stop crying over what ive lost. Help im usually a strong person but now im an emotional wreck! lee x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Who do you have as your support people?
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:04 pm 
Post subject: Hi huntermac
if your only trying for a baby to save the relation and wouldn't try if you didn't feel how you do the baby wouldn't be as special as it should be Exclamation
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
Thats what Im getting at Sip, I have no idea why Im thinking about a 2nd. Was chattn with someone else about PND and how I think a little has crept in over the last couple of months, contributing to be breakdown of our relationship.
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hunter mac, I have my mother and his mother they are both fantastic, just its emotionally difficult when facing the outside world pretending everything is fine when inside im totally gutted. His mother and mine both think everything will be fine when the baby comes but god knows what will happen. As far as things go with you, you only have one child with your fella and rather than test to see it works with another one coming along would be a mistake as in the worst case situation you would then have two small childen on your own. I'd try to rekindle what you had first. x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:12 pm 
Post subject:
HI leedan!! Yea the last couple of days i think we have been trying to do just that. He trying to do more to help me and im learning to ask for help too!! Not something i am used to doing actually!! I think im feeling a little lost being away from work, it was a busy jobs working with lots of people. Adjustments all round for both of us. Thanks for replying!!! mothers are sometimes a little to optermistic a, telling you everthing will be ok when i dont think they actually know what to say to help, bless them.
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:55 am 
Post subject:
Have you heard of singleparentloving.com ? That's is a fantastic dating site for single parent. Only several minutes to create a full lifetime personal chemic ads... start your search, have fun with these interesting singles/non-singles from all over the world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular