sterilisation reversal

rottweiler
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:28 pm 
Post subject: sterilisation reversal
hi everyone,first time doing this Confused just booked my sterilisation reversal 2day yeh!!!!! may 7th,sooooo excited and nervous...anybody in the same boat as me???? feels like im the only one out here walking round with this on their shoulders.[/b]
Doddsy
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and welcome hun
Come and join us on the "getting pregnant after sterilisation reversal" thread. There's loads of us and 3 of us are pg xxx
rottweiler
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
hi back Very Happy ,hope everyone is o.k,congrats on being pregnant xxx hope everything is goin o.k 4 u Wink
Doddsy
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
So far so good thanks xxx
chantallec
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:05 pm 
Post subject: Reversal success
I had a tubal reversal in 2007 and was pregnant 3 months later...I'm now on my second pregnancy.
So it does work Smile...I've never had any problems with eptopic pregnancies ...Like they warned I might due to the surgery.
Good luck
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:35 pm 
Post subject:
awwww thats great news hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
merecat
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 pm 
Post subject: Re: sterilisation reversal
hi i am new on here so hi everyone i am waiting to hear if allowed reversal on nhs have been sterilised 4 10 years have 3 lovely children but me and my partner i have been with 4 6 years would love one off our own have u all been allowed on nhs or is private best would love to hear from anyone Very Happy
jojo73
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:50 pm 
Post subject: Hiya and welcome
Hi and welcome to the site were you will find lots of tips, and massive amounts of support including most of your answers to your questions...

I myself have recently joined the site but finding the site very helpful i was sterlised years ago and now looking into reversal as now married i have 2 children to prev relationship....me and my partner went to see if we could have it on the nhs and was refused and after reading on here they only seem to give to couples who lost a child...but guess its worth asking your gp..

We have been referred to private hospital and before booking the appointment decided to have fertility tests on me and my husband happy to say we are both fertile and we had this done at docs as we thought whatd the point in going through operation then finding out not fertile...so maybe something you want to do as if you have fertilty tests done at private hospital it will cost..

So now we looking into which hospital now

I hope you enjoy the site good Luck x....Jo
merecat
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:26 pm 
Post subject: Re: Hiya and welcome
jojo73 wrote:
Hi and welcome to the site were you will find lots of tips, and massive amounts of support including most of your answers to your questions...

I myself have recently joined the site but finding the site very helpful i was sterlised years ago and now looking into reversal as now married i have 2 children to prev relationship....me and my partner went to see if we could have it on the nhs and was refused and after reading on here they only seem to give to couples who lost a child...but guess its worth asking your gp..

We have been referred to private hospital and before booking the appointment decided to have fertility tests on me and my husband happy to say we are both fertile and we had this done at docs as we thought whatd the point in going through operation then finding out not fertile...so maybe something you want to do as if you have fertilty tests done at private hospital it will cost..
hi
great stuff thanks yes it seems to be a big hill to climb but hopefully will get there Smile i do have a feeling we will get refused on nhs so will have to look into private which i know will cost but partner wants a child Smile of his own so much
So now we looking into which hospital now

I hope you enjoy the site good Luck x....Jo
merecat
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:32 pm 
Post subject: Re: sterilisation reversal
[quote="rottweiler"]hi everyone,first time doing this Confused just booked my sterilisation reversal 2day yeh!!!!! may 7th,sooooo excited and nervous...anybody in the same boat as me???? feels like im the only one out here walking round with this on their shoulders.[hi i am new too how wonderful for you to have your date has it taken you long to get this far i am waiting to hear from gp about if we r accepted on nhs but i dont think we will r u going private Razz
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:06 am 
Post subject:
welcome to askbaby xxxxx great news about the reversal xxxxxx good luck xxxxxxxx come and join us on the other thread hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
mandyr76
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:59 am 
Post subject: ive had reversal done
Hi Ladies, just a quick update, i had my reversal op on monday and am recovering really well!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!!! xxxx Very Happy
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:02 am 
Post subject:
Glad all went well Very Happy
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi Mandy, glad your op went well. You be joining us TTC very soon Laughing

Dont do any housework!!! And rest. You dont want to damage anything. Shocked

Take care, Julie xxxxxxxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
mandyr76
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:03 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou julie and quinny!!! my hubby has 2 wks off so i wont b doin anything!!! Very Happy
Cant wait to join the preggy after sterilization reversal bit xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular