STRANGE what do you think!!!!

wanababy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:44 am 
Post subject: STRANGE what do you think!!!!
Hi There. I have just been chatting with Huntermac as i thought I had got my period this morning and was feeling a bit down. my AF was due yesterday. however i have just been to the wc and the small amount of blood seems to have stoped. this has never happened to me before. I also have the stomach cramps I usualy get on first day. this is what made me think I had my af. starange thing is it has just stoped and I have now got clear discharge. could I be pregnant or maby my body is freeking out a bit. has this happend tto anybody. could it be spotting?
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:51 am 
Post subject:
Fancy seeing you here!!! How are you feeling now? Any funny tastes, smells? Spotting around the time your af is due when you are in the early stages of pregnancy is commen so maybe................If your af is actually due now you can do a test. Get a reputable one though, cheap brands arent always very reliable.
Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:04 am 
Post subject:
yes I think I will buy one later if my AF stays away today. no other symptoms tho, except for swollen tender brests, but i get that on first day sometimes. do you think i can test tomight or should I wait until tomorrow morning? af was due yesterday.
Thanks XXX fingers crossed.
Wink
marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
hi
you could do one today as you are a day late but it may be best to use 1st wee in the morning as hcg level is higher. just get a decent test i used a clear blue digital on the day my af was due and it came up pos.
hope you get the result you want

fingers and toes crossed for you hun
tash xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular