will I? Wont I?

Ode
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:11 am 
Post subject: will I? Wont I?
Hi, my problem is this, i recently found out (to my and my husbands utter astonishment!) that i am pregnant again! Great news of course, but as any one who has had a miscarriage knows this has got to be one of the worse times in a womans life. Will I or will i not miscarry?? Will i or will i not have my heart broken by miscarriage in the next 7-8 weeks or so? I am now 6 weeks (I found out last week whilst having a routine ultrasound!) and up until a couple of days ago i needed the loo every hour or so and now that has stopped! Could this mean that i may miscarry? I can feel my heart breaking already and would like some reassurance that sometimes this can/may happen and that i am still pregnant? Or that i am behaving like a complete loon?
Please anyone out there, could someone advise me or advise on a website that i might find out on please? Thank you!

Odette xx
mum2be
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:50 am 
Post subject: Hello
I understand how you are feeling. 1 yr ago i miscarried. So wen i fell pregnant this time I wasnt sureow to feel. I no its easier said than done but try to relax abit. Stress will only upset the baby. If your that worried spk to midwife or GP thats what they are there for. They will understand your concerns.
Hopefully your worried about nothing like i was im now 32 weeks and babys fine.
Gd luk x
monkeymum
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
First off, congratulations on your pregnancy Very Happy

You're not alone - I miscarried last October and went through exactly the same fears. Even now at 17 weeks gone I worry if I get strong cramps, or no cramps, or need the loo, or don't need the loo.....

mum2be is right that the best thing to do is to try not to panic at everything or nothing, no matter how hard that is to do.

We are really looking forward to this little one arriving, but that doesn't mean that we haven't sat down and prepared ourselves for the worst. Everyone has their own way of coping but don't forget that every day passed is a milestone in its own way
po300
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:22 pm 
Post subject: pregnant after miscarriage
Hi there,

My name is pauline and I also had a miscarriage in february this year so it is still very fresh on my mind. I also think I may be pregnant as 3 days overdue from my periods which are always 28 days cycle I have done pregnancy test on day 3 but negative so will try again in few days. I can understand what you are going through. Someone in my work also had a miscarriage then went on to have a normal pregnancy.
I never had any symptoms but started bleeding at nearly 12 weeks and found out I had never really went any further than six weeks.

Congratulations on your pregnancy just try to relax and take your mind off worrying and speak to your partner/family about how you are feeling.

Take care
Pauline
capatek
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:32 pm 
Post subject: miscarring
i know exactly how all of you feel. my husband and i lost a baby last year right before we found out the sex of the baby. it took us 13 months to concieve again and 5 weeks ago i lost the baby. im now pregnant again but im only 2 1/2 weeks along so im very scared of losing this baby. its very hard going through a miscarriage. i wish you all luck in concieving and keeping your babies.
orientallily
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:39 pm 
Post subject: Stay Positive
Hi there,

I know it it is easier said then done but try to remain positive. I had a miscarriage a year ago and it took a while for me to get myself in the right frame of mind to start trying again. After several attempts, I have finally fallen pregnant (am 6 weeks) and will be having my scan this week. I am preparing myself emotionally as i know I will be more anxious this time but I think it is really important to try and enjoy the pregnancy and remain positive as all pregancies are not the same.
ilu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:54 am 
Post subject: had a forced abortion and now pregnant again
i can understand your fears as i am going through the same. i had to undergo a late abortion at 23 weeks in end january due to placental abruption and in marchi was pregnant again. now at 18 weeks i feel the same fear that i felt when i found out i was pregnant. almost everyday i want to go for an ultrasound to check if the baby is fine.
i am always eagerly waiting for my monthly checkups to know alls fine.the very next day again i start feeling uneasy and thinking my babys not ok. i had started feeling my baby move at 14 weeks last time and its 18th week this time without any feeling of movements so i am dead scared and always worried.i dont think we will be calm until we have our babies in our hands. all the best.
jennlrobles
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:19 pm 
Post subject: There are many out there!
As I read everyone's replies I too can relate. I have a 7yr. old boy right now and I also had a miscarriage recently. I was about 4 months into the pregnancy and my baby was miscarried in one of the worst ways. It took me some time to get through the depression afterwards but, I did it.

Now, I am @ 31 weeks and the entire pregnancy I felt like having a sonogram machine in my house so I could look to see if everything was fine everyday. Any little thing would make me paranoid on the health of my baby. I just kept thinking to myself, if it is meant to be, it will be. I tried telling myself that over and over. We are powerless. If we are doing everything that we can to have a healthy baby and fate steps in, there is nothing you can do about it. Even now I wonder if my baby is moving enough.

All we can do is wake up in the morning, take care of ourselves, go to our appointments, and be patient.

Best of luck to everyone. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular