periods

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:46 pm 
Post subject: periods
Have prob bored you all now with all my posts on here but I'm still waiting for my period to arrive and the cramps i did have have now gone,but I still have(mildly) sore (.)(.)'s.

I still don't feel pregnant however and I still don't feel as though I will get my AF anytime soon.

I'm starting to worry a little,but I know they can be irregular for a while,it's just the sore boobs that are bugging me.

Don't really want to pay out for a test if I'm not,which I don't think I am,but it's driving me mad.is there anywhere I could get some cheap ones or how long should I wait before testing?

Going by how my periods used to be,I'm only about 2 days late but before hand,I was regular as clockwork,so was hoping they might go back that way.

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:34 am 
Post subject:
hey squib

try superdrug - they always seem to have buy one get one free jobbies. also check out the ttc ladies, there's normally someone on tehre who knows of a super good offer.

I went straight back to fairly regular periods - although my cycle did lengthen by a few days. Don't forget you can always ask GP to test you when you go this week. Also talk to him/ner about contraception Wink

Periods can be very hit and miss in the 6 montyhs opr so after giving birth, so don't worry too much Very Happy

Anna
xx
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:37 am 
Post subject:
yeah same as anna for me i went more or less back to normal in the periods i had before getting pg again.

also some pharmacies offer free pg tests! Very Happy
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:03 am 
Post subject:
thank you Smile .I think I'll give it a few more days,maybe until it's been a week or so,because my period did last 2 weeks last time,so that could be why Rolling Eyes

I highly doubt I am preg,like I said,my af was 2 weeks,so doesnt really seem possible for me to have ovulated around the time we BD.

xx

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
hehe squib - see THIS is why you should have your 6 week check Wink
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
I know hun,it's my stupid docs fault!I waited til 7 weeks to see if they'd send me a letter about it,cos my hv said bugger all but I never got one.

then it seemed a bit too late and with all the stuff going on,I just didn't bother.I'm sure it's ok anyway,still nowt yet but since the last one was 2 weeks long,I should think this one would be late anyway.

xxx

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
Right ladies,need your advice please!

I'm still waiting on my period Confused now my question is,do I or don't I get some tests just to make sure/I've had a look on ebay and you can get a pack of 50 for about a fiver,so hardly breaking the bank but even so,I don't want to spend it if there isn't a chance.

I'm not sure what to do? Confused xx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, i too posted a post the same as this however no-one seems to have wanted to reply. I had a normal period, 5 days long at bout 5/6 weeks post birth but i haven't had one since and India is now 12 weeks old. I am abit worried as in the past week i have been having dizzy spells, something i experienced in my last pregnancy. Me and my partner used protection however i can't get the idea out my head for worrying with only just having had one! I too don't really want to waste money on a test when periods sometimes take a while to go back to normal and my partner thinks i'm mad but it's driving me mad so i completely understand your predicament!!!! Embarassed Embarassed xxx

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun.I'm sorry no one has replied to you,perhaps they missed your post.

Well mine has finally arrived,yesterday-relieved isn't the word! Very Happy any sign of yours yet?

are you breastefeeding?because I know that can affect it.xx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
No still no sign but yes i am breastfeeding so i'm hoping that has something to do with it Confused It just confuses me that i ahd one and nothing since, it seemed as normal when i had the last one so just presumed from then they'd go back to normal ... who knows !!! I guess the only way to find out is to take a test but it would have to be next week now, i'm sure everything will be fine but of course its normal to stress Smile xxxx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
Btw i'm glad your minds at rest Very Happy xxx

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun Very Happy are you hoping that yous arrives or would you not mind if you were pregnant?

either way,good luck! Very Happy xxx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
Well i've made no secret that i'd love another one but at the same time i just think its too soon really. Would prefer my period to come but i'd of course still be happy if it goes the other way. I'm slightly worried though and am not sure my period will come because i was being sick last night and have felt nauseous all day Confused am hoping i perhaps have a bug but with everything else i'm not convinced my period is going to come Shocked xxxx

Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Hmmm,maybe you should take a test just to make sure?I'm not an expert but I'm sure some ladies have said that whilst breastfeeding,sometimes your periods can be a bit all over the place.

so it could just be to do with that?I'd take a test to put your mind at rest hun xx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah i think i will this week if its still not arrived, possibly Thurs. I've had bad backache since lastnight so hoping thats a good sign Smile may arrive in the next few days *fingers crossed* xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Postnatal Health All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular