Could it be - or is just my mind playing tricks on me???

Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject: Could it be - or is just my mind playing tricks on me???
Morning Ladies

I hope you can all give me some words of adive before I either go crazy or through myself to the rain (out of a second floor window!!!)

I'm due to test in five days and woke up this morning really hot and feeling sick - im still warm and the sick feeling has been coming and going all morning I have eaten this morning and not been sick - but just keep getting these waves that last for about 30 mins at a time im also a constant vister to the WC. I don't know what it is could it be my body telling me a little one is on the way - also have some thick DC over the last few days anybody know what this is???

Help me some one please!!!!!

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:17 am 
Post subject:
Wow fishy that sounds promising!! I didnt get any signs at all but from what people that sounds pretty good. You poor thing, you must be on tender hooks.
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:21 am 
Post subject:
Im going round the twist trying not to test till weekend but make have to give in and try early - had to cancel a night out tonight with my friends as i could sleep on a washing line im that tired and also I feel so bad.

They only thing is that I have not had the metal tastewhich I did last time when I had the MC.

Fingers crossed xx

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:29 am 
Post subject:
So your testing this weekend? Is that when you af is due?
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:32 am 
Post subject:
Yes sure is im due to test in five days (which is Sunday) - can I wait that long????

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:37 am 
Post subject:
LOL yes you can wait that long. Seems so far away though a. Do you feel any different
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject:
I think the best way to sum it all up is that I just don't feel myself - feel distant in some way I know that does not make sense but it's all I can say - cause I can not explain the feelings.

Oh why is sunday so long away!!!!

Sickness wave just come back on - Shocked

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:48 am 
Post subject:
oh fishy, I truely hope you get a BFP on sunday. You cant go through all this yuk feeling for nothing, that wouldnt be fair!!!
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:52 am 
Post subject:
God i hope I get BFP on Sunday to after the MC this is all I want - maybe I want it to much - that's why I think it's jsut the mind and body playing tricks - only time will tell.

I have to say that your little one is so cute - you could just eat him all up.

Are you going to try for another at some time (sorry don't answer taht if you don't want to, im being nosiy now!!!)

slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:53 am 
Post subject:
Oooo that all sounds like i felt before i found out. I was baking hot all the time - i'm usually so cold that i have the heating on most of summer, but i was turning it off in January! I was never actually sick, but felt sick all morning and had to eat every half hour to take away the pukey feeling. I was sooo tired too - the first morning i was going to do my test, i sat on the loo and unwrapped it - then realised i'd gone into autopilot and already had a pee! I was gutted!!

How about smells? Anything smell icky?

x

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Hunter came 13yr after we started trying, we had actually given up so he very much a suprise. He has had some health issues that have caused alot of tears, nothing terminal mind!!!! I would like to think we may have another but I really couldnt cope having a second if turned out the same. Dont get me wrong, I love my wee man to bits but mother hood is not how I had planned LOL. Its been a stressful 7mnths.
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:56 am 
Post subject:
No funny smells not yet anyway - it's just the over powering sick feeling - and the thick white DC - not to mention the trips to the loo and the ache in the back and the fact that if left alone long enough (at work at the moment) I could just fall asleep on my desk nice and happily.

Never had anything like this in March when I found out I was PG!!

Apart from all that I feel fit and healthly

slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:03 am 
Post subject:
Ha ha - apart from feeling sick, having backache, constantly having a full bladder and not being able to keep my eyes open.............i feel great!

I just remember changing all my bedding then thinking that it just didn't smell quite right and changing it all again! My friend says i've always been funny with smells though.

I am keeping eveything crossed for you.

Huntermac, your little boy is soooo adorable, he must have been well worth the wait.

x

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:06 am 
Post subject:
LOL ta, he has been a trying wee boy but how could i not love a face like that. Gosh i make cute kids HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Im biased tho a.
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:15 am 
Post subject:
You should be proud fo him he is such a cutie - bless his little cotton socks!!!!

Just trying to eat my dinner now this should be fun!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular