So hungry but nothing to eat and can't get to sleep!!!!!!!!!

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:09 pm 
Post subject: So hungry but nothing to eat and can't get to sleep!!!!!!!!!
I am fed up women of the askbaby variety!!!!! I am tired but can't sleep and hungry but nothing to eat in the house - well nothing good. Hubby at work so no one to speak to or send to 24hr Tesco......what's a girl to do?!!!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:32 pm 
Post subject:
LOL you poor thing!! We live in a town where nothing is open 24hr so I really know how you feel Laughing What is Tesco's?
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:12 am 
Post subject:
lol Huntermac, Tesco's is a supermarket giant, I'm suprised they're not in New Zeland, there is pretty much one in every area of England and they come under a lot of flack for under selling every other supermarket chain and opening a store on every bit of land available here!

I can't sleep, i was asleep but just woke up after having a horrible dream about my scan tomorow Crying or Very sad

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:59 am 
Post subject:
O,wish we had a Texco's!! Is this your first scan your going for? What has made you so nervous about it?
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:17 am 
Post subject:
its an emergancy one, i'm getting pain concentrated to my left side, they're doing an internal scan to check for problems Sad

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:01 am 
Post subject:
Ya poor thing, did your M/W seem worried when you told her
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:38 am 
Post subject:
I couldn't get in to see my midwife or my GP so I had to go to the walk in center at the hospital, they have nurse practitioners there, she did a urine test and it was clear of infection, but positive for HGC, she called the consultant in the Early Pregnancy Unit and he said strait away that I had to get the next available appointment for a scan.

There is a possibility of eptopic pregnancy, but it could be nothing to worry about, I've just got my fingers crossed at the moment. I will post back when I get in from the hopsital to let everyone know whats happened. I'm hoping I've just pulled something carrying my makeup kit arround, it is probably too heavy for me to carry, but it's my job so I don't have much choice!

xxx

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Take care of yourself!!!! Look forward to hearing good news when you post after scan etc Very Happy xxxx
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:53 am 
Post subject:
thanks hon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular