mc finally stopped....i think

fairytale
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:43 pm 
Post subject: mc finally stopped....i think
have had awful 3 weeks - started slow bleeding the last 10 days have been pretty heavy and v painful at times - started to worry if there was something wrong but seems to be stopping now - thank goodness....

i feel like i can now finally start to come to terms with the loss of our baby - its been so hard to think about the bleeding as a mc as everytime i felt like i have failed not only myself, my husband but our much wanted precious jelly bean Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i am terrified to try again but also terrified not to - i wish i had a magic ball and could see the future. DH already blames himself and feels he isnt 'worthy' to be a dad but to me he is the most amazing perfect man in the world and i so much want us to have a child. i blame myself as it was my body that disnt work........

one day at a time
xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
really sorry for wot ur going thru.

glad its all over for you now must be terrible.

and u havnt failed anyone this isnt ur fault. im sure u will have ur baby one day.

angelTTC
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun, it is hard very hard. I think my oh took i very hard on himself too, but no one is to blame...Sometimes I question whether all this is real....I think I am having a period now, well I hope it's not m/c still and I had a break from bleeding....and the worst thing is since it happened there are baby adverts everywhere Sad which is just a constant reminder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular