How Can I deal with the loss

Kimy08
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:04 pm 
Post subject: How Can I deal with the loss
Hi
I am so down tearful at min. I was at the doc last week for my scan to find out i lost our baby. I feel so hopeless. Is there anything i can do to help me pick myself up
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
sorry about the news and wot ur going through.

i have never been thru this so cant be of much help.

but just thort id say dont blame urself and stay strong. time is a great healer.

wendy131
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
You are grieving hun, don`t fight it let it out, only time can heal but you have to come to terms with it first, make sure you talk about what has happened with your partner and have a good cry together, even if he is acting strong he`ll still be feeling what you are feeling

It does get better xxxx
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I know exactly what you're going through. I was told over a week ago they could not detect a heartbeat when I went for my routine 12 week scan....I was devastated. I still feel very low some days and then ok other days, I think it will take time to get over an experience like this. Just so you know that you're not alone and there are so many helpful people on this website, but you won't get over it over night, it will take time.....I just think about ttc again and the summer weather which seems to put a positive spring in my step Very Happy
Kimy08
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks you all reading that bought tears to my eyes. I had a good talk and cry with hubby last night. I got it into my head i killed our baby but as hubby said there a reason for it so please don,t blame yourself. I am sure things will get better it just time
Thanks all talking on here kinder help
MichelleCherry
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hey kimy,
im so sorry for your loss.
i know what your going through, i arrived at my scan last sept to find no baby but i had a sack, it had no yok to feed on,i also blamed myself! talking about it is good, you are not to blame one bit, you need time to grieve because you have lost a baby,despite what some people say! i took a month off work and returned to work to find people had been saying i never had a baby and now im back i should pull my weight, but you have every right to feel the way you do,there is no right or wrong way to grieve for your loss.time is a great heeler and it doesnt matter how long that takes. my advice to you is to take time away from work, return in your own time, if you need the doctotrs help seek it dont suffer alone, they are there to help.
here to talk if you need too Michelle x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular