hi am i pregnant? inplantation bleed?...

mechbabe
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:34 am 
Post subject: hi am i pregnant? inplantation bleed?...
Question
hi,please could you or anyone give advise please.my last peirod was 7th may,and i stated light bleeding yesterday and am this morning too,i have read about implantation bleeding but says can be like dischargs ect mine not like that,i had spotting off brown and red/pink blood and when go to toilet i have blood in toilet but watery,and when i wipe my self its like watery blood,

my chest as been tender and sore nipple for past week,

i never had implantation bleed with my other children,thats why im not sure,i had sore chest but on later on,im not due till 7th june?

could i be pregnant,feeling slight aches in tummy and getting iratated alot cant get comftable etc,

anyone had any implantation bleed expeirances?

big thanks in advance

mechelle Embarassed Exclamation

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
it could be implantation bleeding. i never had it with mine but they say it can happen before your period or wen ur period is due? or maybe its just your period arriving early?
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi there. With my first two children I never had an implantation bleed, but with the two miscarriages after and this pregnancy I did have it. It only lasted about a day and was just there when I wiped but it was a proper blood red. I tested for a pregnancy 5 days later every time and had a positive then. Hope this helps.

mechbabe
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
thanks everyone,im on day 21 of my cycle,so day 20 bleeding started,not due till next wed,bit too early to come on,but maybe it is early period?
bleedingstill light but is when i wipe myself and in wee pink,not really heavy likemy norm periods,got some on pad too,
it too early to do test?whens earliest i can take?
mechelle
ps big thanks in advice
x Razz
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
Around 4 days before you are due is the earliest you could get a positive, but it might be too early then to tell. Sounds promising though! Good luck.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
you can take some tests 4-5 days before your period is due but they are not as accurate. to get the best acuracy you should test on the day your period is due.

mechbabe
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:40 am 
Post subject:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
hi everyone, can you belive it im still bleeding ,this cant be right can it,im due wed,and have been bleeding since last tue,my periods only last 3 days maybe 4 but very light if does.
and i went to take test this morning an the stupid thg didnt work,i know did it properly done loads in past,but no lines at all,bloody typical,good choice of words,lol
Any ideas..........def cant be pregs then can i ?
xoxoxoxox

AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:38 am 
Post subject:
are your periods usually regular? u may just be havng an early period.

mechbabe
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:17 am 
Post subject:

hi,yea every 28/29 days,
i have even got funny taste and smelling things strong,if im not then im going mad,feels so much like pregnancy,but ive been bleeding now 7 days,

AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
awww i really for you but really dont no what to suggest.

maybe ur periods here early? thinking you mite be pregnant but duno if your bleeding this long.

tinkerbel99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:17 pm 
Post subject: Me Too!!
I have had exactly the same thing! I had my usual period 8th May for three days. My cycle is 28 days. On the 15th day of my cycle I started spotting brownish only when I went to the toilet. Then it turned red but still only when I went to the toilet and also watery not like the usual AF blood (sorry for TMI). I bled like this for 7 days, then on the 8th and 9th days it turned brown again and has now stopped completely. However, I now have a almost transparent, slightly tacky but watery discharge. My left breast is extremely tender (which is not normally the case with periods) and I feel occasional aches and twinges in the uterine area (but again not like AF). I have stomach cramps and headaches and my stomach seems bloated (none of these symptoms are normal for me). My period is due in 3 days. I did an early test today (measures 10mIU of HCG) and it is negative but I do feel like this could be it.

Keep us informed as to whether you get a BFP or not!!

Laughing
tinkerbel99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:20 pm 
Post subject: Results
I would just like to say that I have just done one of the new First response tests which claims to detect pregnancy up to 6 (yes 6) days before your period is due. There is a distinct though feint pink line in the test area. I will wait until tomorrow to do another one first thing in the morning but I believe it is not an evaporation line as you can see it when it is held up to the light AND it is most deefnitely pink!!! I believe I have a BFP! So I am crossing my fingers for you Mechbebe!!!!! Laughing Very Happy Wink
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
OH MY GOD!!! TINKERBEL! I'm sooo happy for you! Congrats hun! I was actually about to send you a post in reply to your bleed cos I'm having a similar thing to you. Had a small amount of blood about 2 1/2 weeks ago but started bleeding a bit on Saturday night and only when I go to loo so not af - I'm hoping it's pg! Are you having any symptoms? I'm sooo happy for you hun! xxxx
tinkerbel99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:56 pm 
Post subject: Thanks!
Thanks sarah. I keep looking at the test expecting the line to disappear but it is still there!! I have done so many other tests over the months where I see a line which turns out to be an evaporation line and feel so frustrated! This time I cannot believe it! I have bled for 9 days and thought it could not be possible. So Everything I have two of is crossed for Mechbebe!!! I have two girls and was hoping for a boy this time. I know my other half wants a boy too and I do believe that if the bleeding which start mid cycle was ovulation bleeding that I think we did the deed at the right time to hopefully get a blue one!!! Won't tell him yet though until I have a more distinct line, would not want to get his hopes up!! I have to add though that I recently started taking Agnus Castus which is supposed to improve fertility, maybe it worked!!

XX

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
Fantastic tinkerbel. Congratulations Laughing pupx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular