hi am i pregnant? inplantation bleed?...

Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:32 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Tinkerbel - you must be over teh moon

Have you tested again this morning?

xx
mechbabe
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:33 am 
Post subject:

hi everyone,tinkebell haow did you get on,did you take your 2nd test this morning,hope still the same,well done mate,i replied to your personal mess,take a look...xoxox

to add to my dissusion,i went to doctors last night and she has sent me this morn at 9am to have a blood test done to see if im pregnant,results hopefully tommrow,fingers crossed...allso while i was there ,because ive been coming on roughtly same day every month,b7 h,for some resason,i workked cycle out to be 28/29 days,but infact me and doctor worked out it to be 31 day cycle,so i was bleeding,day 20 and finnishedbleeding day 27 of cycle,am due 7th june ,this sat...so could it of been implantation bleed afterall,even though for 2 of the days ,i had to wear tampax?
xoxoxoox any ideas,ps would it show on blood test if not due till sat?
thanks in advance xx

Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:15 pm 
Post subject: Update
Hi Mechbabe!

Yes I did another test this morning, very feint line again! Nothing conclusive. SO I also did a Clearblue test, the vertical line (making a + sign) is there but again extremely feint. I am not going to celebrate until I have a nice dark line!

I also had to go to the docs today for something else and whilst I was there I explained my predicament. As my bleeding has stopped she said to do another test in a few days time and if it is possible or ambiguous again, to go back for a bloodtest, so I guess I just have to wait for a positive.

I called the support of First Response and asked them. As this is their new 6 days earlier test, they said until the line was clear they could not confirm a positive. They did confirm however they their tests do not normally show an evaporation line, which I had thought it could be and just my wishful thinking assuming it was a positive line! They are sending me a new pack of tests to test again in a couple of days. I hate this waiting though!! At least you Mechbabe will know tomorrow! Good luck with that.

XX Wink
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
well gd luck tinerbell.

i did clearblue and shows a faint line very annoyinge getting faint postitives.

hopefully the tests they are sending u will show positive.

tinkerbel99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:27 pm 
Post subject: Update
Thanks Laura!

The only thing that worries me is that FR Support said that their tests are so sensitive they could be picking up the presence of a fertilised egg but that it may not necessarily be implanted. hence I aint planning on celebrating until the line is definite!

It is a waiting game and paitience is one thing I do not have a lot of!!

Confused Sad Laughing
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
yes the egg may not be implanted and therefore ur body is not producing the hormone yet that the tests look for.

sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
Ooooh I'm so excited for you tinkerbel and mechbabe! I hope that you both get news and that my situation is the same as yours - the fact that you've both had blood and you tinker have had a positive makes me feel better cos I've had similar symptoms so let's keep our fingers crossed!
Are you getting many symptoms? xxx
tinkerbel99
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject: symptoms
Hi Sarah,

Well probably TMI but every time I eat, my digestion is not good and followed by plenty of shall we say, bowel movement! but no pains. My breasts are enlarged and a little tender (which is not usual for me even before periods, they usually just come and go almost unnoticed), Although I have not gained weight, my stomach seems bigger as my waistbands are telling me and it is not fat either, the actual muscle seems convex in the abdomen area. (I am quite slim at a size 8 and 8st). On a more intimate note, the cervix is not in the usual position for pre-menstrual time either. The thing that worries (and excites) me is that twins run in both my family and the dad's family! I have been testing every month for the last 4 and this is the first month that I have had what appear to be positive lines on a test and funnily enough, it was the time I least expected it to happen, what with the bleeding and all. Check out www.askababy.com there is a link on the right hand side about bleeding and stuff. I don't know this is all new to me. I never had any of this with my first two pregnancies, maybe age is a factor???

Confused
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
Well hun, it sounds really good and the fact that you've had 2 bfp's is brill! They say you can't get false positives and the tests you did say they can't be evaporation lines so looks great! I'm soooo pleased for you hun. At least someone is getting bfp! I hope it goes really well for you. xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular