JuSt fOuNd OuT.....

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:46 pm 
Post subject:
I hated that bit in the middle where your bump is not quite sticking right out yet and when you look in the mirror you just feel fat......I wish that stage could just fast forward!!! The amount of times I was in mothercare pushing my bump out nearly horizontal was ridiculous!!!! The things we do eh?!!! lol xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
he he i know Laughing .

i just feel as though im the only 1 in this pregnancy at the mo cos no1 notices yet n even though my mum is excited-shes got a lot on her mind with stuff at home. jason is more interested with his guitar n doesnt seem to give a 'monkeys' about me or baby!!he hasnt even bought 1 thing for baby yet!! Crying or Very sad sometimes i think he doesnt want him.her.
His mum never asks me how things are-shes just really 'bi**hy' towards me but then wen she wants something shes really nice-but if we say no she has a go and shouts at us!!

xxxxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
Was the same in my house don't worry! Jason will soon come round and I think for some guys they don't want to admit that they're actually really excited cos it affects their street cred! My MIL is the same - just keeps offering us crappy 30yr old blankets and toys from her loft and has bought one baby grow from More Store!!!! She never asks or phones to see how I am and I just know she'll be telling everyone that we're not keeping in touch with her!!! Drives me crazy too! xxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
its horrible isnt it.?!?!?lol shes got a pair of legs-why doesnt she visit us for once!!!!!!!!! she complains that we never go see her(we do go round but shes never in) but then she says we only ever go round wen we want somethin!!!!! iv never asked her for anythin!! she invites us for sunday dinner but i wont go n then she cant accuse us of only going round for the dinner!!lol.

xxxxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
OMG mines is exactly the same!!! Paul phones her once a week so she can't say we don't keep in touch and even then my FIL always says "you only phone when you want something!!"They aren't interested in helping out at all and my BIL and SIL are the same!!! My brother and his fiancee are getting married in 8 wks and they are always buying us stuff and sending it up (they live 150 miles away - inlwas live 15miles away!) and my mum and dad have bought us a lovely cot and loads of stuff. In laws - nothing, zero, no offer of help, present, 'what do you still need?'......they are awful! It annoys me soooo much!! xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
awww- i know its awful but im so glad im not the only 1 going through this.lol
yea-his sis is a [*CENSORED*] too!! before i got pregnant i heard her and his mum slagging me off n saying that jadson is a waste of space since he met me n that i stop him from seeing his family!!!!(id never ever do that)

n they keep trying to give us his sisters old baby stuff(that i dont want) his mum was saying-i bought jasons sis a pram for 400 quid but wen jason asked what she was buying us she said she is too skint to but anythin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she bought a few babygrows n a blanket(i appreciate this but she is such a tight cow)but she want to see baby all time wen it is born-she even wanted to be at birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i dont fuc.king think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

xxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah my MIL says I stop him from seeing them too!!!! Mines are a bunch of hillbillies who claim benefits for fake illnesses and don't pay tax........at my wedding my dad put 3k behind the bar so all the drinks were free and they actually brought booze in the back of their cars cos the bar "didn't do doubles" !!! My family were disgusted!!!!
The most we're getting from dear old MIL is an old shawl from the loft which has a hole in it....fantastic!!! lol xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
OMG i cant believe they did that!!!!!!!!!how ungreatful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh that sounds great....(not) he he

Well,i suppose thats just'mother-in-laws' for you.!!!! they are all the same

xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular