getting pregnant after being on the pill!

xsarahx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:53 pm 
Post subject: getting pregnant after being on the pill!
hiya girls ,im trying for a baby iv been on the pill for 3 or 4 yr not sure lol been trying for a munth i think i should be due on but not sure cuz with me being on the pill so i may well me preg im not testing till after my holl im going tomoz so wont find out untill 2 weeks unless my af come while im away.
another thing our parents dont no we r trying for baby! any ideas how i can throw them of the sent that we were actuualy trying for a baby and that i fell on the pill when i do actually fall. xx
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
hi Sarah

i was on the pill for 6 years and took me 10 months before i fell pregnant. You won't have regulated yet so your period may take longer to come but there is still a chance you could be pregnant as your're not on the pill!

i recommend you test before you gon holiday! where abouts are you going? you need to take extra care in the first 12 weeks and you should be taking folic acid now to help the development of the baby!

why don't you want your parents to know that you are trying for a baby?

Gem x
nic1234
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:25 am 
Post subject:
hey
i was on the pill for nearly seven years. i came off the pill in dec and found out i was pregnant in april so i am now 9 weeks gone! everyone is different, my best friend fell straight away! the most important think is to just relax. i actually conceived while on holiday! goodluck xxxxxxx Smile ps my first natural period after the pill came two weeks later than when i was due x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:33 am 
Post subject:
hi sarah i was on pill for nearly 2 years and took me 6 months to fall pregnant.

i would just tell your parents that you were trying for a baby you dont need to hide the fact you both wanta baby.

u took a test yet?

BeccaLouise
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:13 am 
Post subject:
Angel007 wrote:
hi Sarah

i was on the pill for 6 years and took me 10 months before i fell pregnant.

Gem x

I was also on the pill 6 years, and it took me 10 months to get pregnant. Some women happen to be really luck and catch on straight away. My periods were allova the place, i did that many pregnancy tests hoping they were going to be positive.

xsarahx
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:31 am 
Post subject:
well im not pregnant i came on during my holldiay ahh never mind xxxxxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
well at least you no.

did you have a gd holiday?

gd luck with following months ttc.

MummaT
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
We didn't tell our families that we were trying for a baby, and we didn't tell them we were pregnant till we were about 11 weeks. Sometimes its nice to have something just between the two of you and also we didn't want the extra pressure.

ConnorsMummy
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
Why on earth do you have to pretend it was an accident?? Creating a baby with someone you love deeply is surely something to be celebrated, not hidden away like a dirty secret??

I came off pill in August 2007 had MC in December and then had one period and pg again - found out feb 2008. This time it stuck and now 22 weeks gone and buying lots of lovely things for baby boy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular