Help.....

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:07 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear you feeling like that Fishy, there is nothing I can say to help, but take care and we are hear if you need to talk. {{Big Hug}}. Pupxx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:58 am 
Post subject:
Evening Fishy, I was wondering how you were when I logged on tonight Sad So you tried again and you got a BFN?! Ya poor poppet. Are you going to wait now and try Monday as planned?
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Sure am - im just trying to get on as normal and see what happens

What will be will be xx

You ok today/tonight?

How is little Hunter doing?
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:38 am 
Post subject:
We had coffee group today and he was just unhappy for the whole time. Back to the doctor i think. Gosh i feel like i should own shares in that place. When i ring and say hi its jayne speaking the nurse says would you like an appointment for Hunter? LOL how embarrasing!! Mind you there a valid reason each time and i will never regret taking him.

did you tell OH about this mornings test? how has he been with it all
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Yer he knows

I rang himn at work last time to tell him that i'd tested again adn it was BFP he was over the moon - have to say he is great with kids - infact had to stop him going and telling everyone last night.

When I tested again this monrning he just said may be it was not our time.....our time what's that all about!!!

Said I would wait and do it again later on in the week - I just don't feel right what what gets me the most - what with these windy pops and the trips to the loo every few hours (I can normally go all day without going!!) not to mention the back ache and the rise in temp - had no bleeding or sore boobs - that has to be siad - AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Im going round the twist!!!

xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:54 am 
Post subject:
My OH used to say the same thing about not being our time, I think its the only way they know how to cope. They want to be supportive but dont quite know how to do it. I had to remember that sometimes he was hurting as much as me and didnt want me to see. I caught him a couple of times having a cry in secret.

Do you have plans to keep yourself busy over the next couple of days so you not sitting and thinking about this all weekend?
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:36 am 
Post subject:
Just organised to see my Friend on Saturday and go out for lunch

My mum has jsut called to see how im feeling and just come out with it stright....Your not PG are you??? LOL

It made me laugh bless her xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Mums have that 6th sense a!!! Most annoying Very Happy Nite nite for me, keep in touch over the weekend if you feeling stressed!!xx
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Will do chicken speak soon sleep well xx
Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
I have taken the bull by the horns and have emailed First Responce to find out what they say about the test results - also think I go to the doctors im going crazy here

xx
Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
I called the doctors and a doctor is calling me back at 4:40 to talk to me

Have re-tested again (I know I should wait) but again there is a very faint BFP - don't know if my eyes are just trying to find it or there is one and the OH is still at work and the dogs are not takeing me on when I ask them to check for me!!! LOL

Just as I was typing this the doctor called - she said that if the test shows a line - then there is a very very good chance that it's a BFP, it's just cause the hormone is so low that the test wont pick it up. She said that I have 2 options now: 1) to wait an re test on Tuesday 20 Go and have a blood test - the only thing with the blood test is that it will not be back until Tuesday any way - so she advised me to re take the test and we will speak again on Tuesday - so no further on really

But at least my mind has been settled a little

xx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
Well it was another faint one fishy and the Dr sounds like she thinks its positive. I know its hard and not conclusive but it is a bit positive for you. When I last found out I was pg I was so overjoyed till at 5 and a half wks the tests got fainter and fainter till my hormone dropped as baby was ectopic. At least you are early on and will prob find hopefully a stronger line by Tues. good luck pupx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
I'm really glad for you that you had another faint line, but just hoping you will get a stronger one on monday or tuesday. Nice of the doctor to call you to talk it through. Can you not go to an EPU and get a blood test done there as those results are usually given on the same day.

Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
She never gave me the option of the EPU unit - i'll just have to wait now - that's the hard part - easy to say hard to do!!!
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Take care fishy and hope you get some answers soon. pupx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular