AskBaby chat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:53 am 
Post subject: AskBaby chat
Hi all,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind you all that AskBaby chat is an extension of the AskBaby forums and as such the usual forum guidelines still apply - http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=8.

With this in mind I'd like to ask you all to exercise the same courtesy, politeness and understanding to each other in chat as you do on the forums.

As ever, if you could all remember to think before you type, refrain from posting comments that you think could upset or offend and bear in mind that it's easy to misinterpret messages in print.

If anyone has any issues using AskBaby chat then I would ask you all to either contact one of the moderators or me directly rather than airing your feelings on the forums or the chat as this can simply exacerbate an uncomfortable situation.

If you have any questions on this then please do let me know

Hannah
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AskBaby Talk -> Announcements & Guidelines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular