Locked Posts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 am 
Post subject: Locked Posts
Hi all,

I just wanted to clarify why the moderators lock posts on the forum as they frequently receive complaints after doing this and I wanted to explain why it is necessary.

The mods only lock posts that are causing, or likely to cause offense or upset to other members of the forum community. For the most part this is where a 'heated debate' had degenerated into a disagreement, where a controversial topic has been posted and people are getting upset and taking it personally or where someone has posted something that is clearly intended to provoke or be offensive.

We want the AskBaby community to be a friendly and supportive place for members - new and old - and locking posts that are causing upset is a necessary step to achieving this.

As you can see from the AskBaby Guidelines we ask all members to respect the beliefs, opinions, lifestyle choices and feelings of others. If we could all remember this when posting it would be greatly appreciated.

Finally, if you have any questions about a locked post please do not start up another post asking why it was locked. Instead, please message either myself or one of the mods to raise your query.

I hope this clears things up but if you have any questions then let me know.

Hannah
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AskBaby Talk -> Announcements & Guidelines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular