2nd miscarriage in 6mths

MichelleCherry
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:37 pm 
Post subject: 2nd miscarriage in 6mths
Sad i was wondering if anyone has been through this?
i lost my first baby in sept at my 12weeks scan, and lost my second 2days ago at an emergancy scan at 11weeks, had op yesterday.
i feel so numb, i just want to burst into tears but cant seem to and i know crying helps. ive no job got laid off 3weeks ago and dont know what to do with myself. my op yesterday was herendous, i took the relaxing tabs before heading off to the hospital fo d&c and flooded in the waiting room full of people, i burst into tears and the nurse had to clear the waiting room and get me a wheelchair,she tooks me to my bed and started to clean me up when two massive blood clots fall between my feet, they were the size of a peach, i had more later in the toilet and during the op i lost alot of blood. i just cant stop thinking about it, im horrified. will i ever be able to have a baby, which will very much loved and cared for? i have bought bits for the baby and have alot of things being passed down to me from my cousin. i feel like a zombie, how do you get over two miscarriages? please help xxx
bitofhope
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun, Im so very very sorry. I had a m/c very similar to yours between my two sons, eldest one is now 15, and I went on to have another son (fell very next cycle) who is now nearly 9. I actually saw my baby as I was 12weeks+ and that broke my heart.

No matter how much you try, you still have hopes and dreams for your baby, and when it all doesnt happen how you plan it, its a lot to take in. I can remember just curling up into a ball and sobbing till I couldnt breathe. Also dont forget your hormones will be taking a massive nosedive and that will also make you feel low together with your blood loss.

All I can say is that you will feel better slowly, you just need to take time to do that and dont try and bury your feelings, or they will reappear when you least expect it. I went on to have a wonderful healthy baby the next year, and although I will never forget the baby I lost, I count my blessings that I have him.

I planted a tree for my baby not long after my m/c, so that even tho my baby didnt survive, my tree would still grow, flower, and be there forever. It really helped that I did that, and helped me come to terms with it.

Massive hugs {{}}}
wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
hey there i lost a baby girl at 18weeks in april 07 and then had a mc at 5 weeks in august 07 so ive experienced similar to you!

it does take a long time to get over what has happened and nobody will be expecting you to be back to 'normal' any time soon.

im so sorry for you losses and if you ever need to talk or anything just pm me xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular