I still feel pregnant...

xXMummytoMatildaXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:42 pm 
Post subject: I still feel pregnant...
Its been weeks now, but i still feel pregnant, is my mind playing tricks on me?
I'm so over emotional about it all.... i think i'm seriously starting to lose the plot Sad
ClairaBell
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Gem, you are not losing the plot sweety.

I can't begin to understand what you are feeling, but I am guessing that most ladies feel like this. And you are allowed to be emotional. There will always be part of you that wanders what your baby would have been like, were they a girl or boy etc. And you will carry your baby around with you in your heart forever.

I wish i could offer more advice. xxxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
You`re really having a poop time aren`t you gem Sad

It must be harder because you are on an emotional rollercoaster at the minute with the highs of matilda and the lows of your loss

Its not something that everyone can do but it helped me to write a letter to baby, well it started as a letter but ended up with me just pouring everything out that I was feeling, its when you`ve finished and read it back, whether it be straightaway or another day you can try and start to make a bit of sense of what is going on with the way you are feeling

I just wish I could take some of what you are feeling away for you and bring back part of the strong person that you are to help you get through this better xxxxx
Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sweetie

Dont worry about it to much i know exactly how you feel. Time will heal. What i did was, i made a list of all the positive things in my life. Me and my husdand planned to take a "take a chill pill" and went on a holiday Smile

Hope you feel better

lots of love Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular