im confussed

mugs
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:17 am 
Post subject: im confussed
Hi this is my first post and i really need your help, i have been feeling off since last weekend now, but im not sure if i am pregnant or if im just turning anything into symptoms of me being pregnant. it all started on monday, i started getting pains in my boobs, so i had a bit of a feel to see if there was anything strange and to my amazement i was lactating (only a little bit). i have never lactated before so thougt it was a little odd. Anyway since then i have been getting cramps, i feel so bloated and gasey, im tired, iv been getting back ache and head aches, i keep getting a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that comes and goes, i am also still lactating a tiny bit now and getting pains in my boobs that come and go. im not due on until next wednesday and the waiting to do a test is driving me nuts. i have been trying for nearly a year now with no luck. i feel like all these symptoms could be down to other things, im so confussed, what do you all think, am i just wishful thinking?
Confused
x x x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:19 am 
Post subject:
well thats a gd sign. and if you have been trying for a year then you could definetly be pregnant by now. when was your last period?

mugs
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:23 am 
Post subject:
4th may, im roughly a 32 day cycle. x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject:
well i would keep positive you are nearly at the time of your period so its normal to feel changes in your body. not long then you will be able to test and no for sure.

Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:50 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to the world that is Ask Baby Mugs - im sure you will meet some lovely girls

All sounds good - what I would advise you to do is wait not to test until it's time to do so - easy said that done - I should know.

Like you im feeling the same and am due to test proper this weekend but like a silly fool I have been testing all week and getting a mixture of BFP and BFN - so let nature take its course and wait and see.

Sorry cvan not be of much more help - let us know how you get on we have all got our fingers crossed for you

Sending you lots of babydust (but don't think you need it cause think you already have a little growing in there!!!)

xx
mugs
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:07 am 
Post subject:
thanks girlies. im REALLY trying not to get my hopes up and not to do a test early. im so impatient. Good luck over the weekend fishy. x
Jup
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Mugs, I so hope that you are pregnant. Like you I've been trying for a year, and I totally understand how you feel, hoping that you are pregnant.

I'm very unpatient, as if my period is a couple of days late, I do a pregnancy test and it can be very upsetting to get a negative.

Good luck I relaly hope you are pregnant.
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome mugs to the forum. I would leave testing as long as you can. im not great a being patient but a least the longer you leave the more likely you will get accurate result. Good luck and keep us posted. Pupx
mugs
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much for all your comments, i was starting to feel so alone and that everywhere i look there are pregnant women or babies.

I have got another question, sorry its a bit graphic, i have noticed i have started to get a white watery discharge today, any ideas what this could be. im starting to think maybe its a sign of my period on its way.
Sad
Confused
x x x
Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Mugs

I had that last weekend - something that I have never had before - was it like a mucas king of thing - not like the normal DC before your most fertile?

xx
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and Welcome Mugs,

I am in the same boat as fishy and some others, I have all the symptoms etc and I am currently 10-14 days late. This is a brilliant site and all the girls are lovely.

Good Luck and keep us posted.
Keeping fingers crossed.

Red xxx
mugs
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
Its not like the normal dc before im fertile, its hard to describe, its alot more watery then a normal dc, if that makes any sence.

x x x
Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
a little sticky - and like a of white colour?
mugs
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
yeah, just like that. lol

x x x
Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
just like what I his at the start of the week - don't know if it means anything but here's to hopeing

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular