men and pain

Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:14 pm 
Post subject: men and pain
When we are in labour most of us ladies glare at the father and wish him pain as bad as what we are in ( thats if we are in bad pain) well yesterday i had my lil bit of pain revenge.
Hubby has been having stomach and back problems for awhile and yesterday he had to go to hospital and have a camera shoved up his ..er... old fella. He came in and said it was awful and that no one can ever feel pain as bad as what he had. He sat moaning and every time he went toilet he said he had almost wet himself blah blah blah.

After 20 minutes i'd had enough and put on a programme that was on SKY about midwives and ladies giving birth. I made him watch it and one woman was screaming in agony he looked at me and said is this real?? i said hell yes it is and on occasions it can be worse. The colour drained from his face and he soon shut up.

Now i understand that to have a tube the width of a McDonalds straw shoved up there would be very hurtful but damn try pushing a baby of any size out.
My mum says im very unsympathetic lol im just dreading him in delivery room as i know there will be pain etc Laughing Laughing
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
ha ha ha typical bloke!!!!!! my fella is exactly the same n thinks baby will just 'pop' out with no pain!!!!! he's in for a shock.lol

xx
marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
lol. i know what you mean. my oh is normally quite good when he has "man flu" but i have discussed the pain related to birth and he doesnt think it will hurt that much and thinks it would be a good idea to tell me jokes while i am in labour -- i can see him getting seriously damaged while i am in labour and prob ending up in a and e. lol lol
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
he he men!!!!!!!

xx
CL
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
My husband is also the same he thinks we will be in and out and I will be back to normal straight away, to be honest I think he will be on the floor passed out so
I,ve got another support partner lined up just in case xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
he he -yea im taking mum too

xx
marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:42 pm 
Post subject:
lol -- i think i will need my mum there too. oh are lovely but i think only another woman could understand the pain!!!
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
oh yea-defo. men just dont believe that women can out up with pain at all!!!

xx
CL
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
yeah defo and you need someone thats gonna be quit strong for you especially if its your first and terrified like i am LOL xx
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
CL. dont worry-this is my first n im terrified too. he he

xx
marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
my first time too ladies. i have been scared since finding out i am pg. think we have to come to terms with the fact we will now be spending the rest of out lives scared -- joy of parenthood -- cant wait though hehe!!
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
hi ha ha ha , ive had a camara shoved up my beep too, and a bit of my bowel taken, and let me tell u ladies, its nothing compared to labour ha ha
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
wow molly -- u r well prepared for birth then!!!
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
lol i hope so, this is my 3rd!! must be crazy, its hard having an 11 year old and a 2 year old! cant believe im having a 3rd!!! still nervous about labour though. ha ha xxx
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
aaahhhhh its worth it though!! how is ur 11 year old taking to a new arrival -- we all know what they can be like - i am a glutten for punishment - i work with them so i love all the kevin and perrys and laurens out there. i also have a 12 yr old niece who is sooo vicky pollard at the mo!!!!lol
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular