men and pain

molly1973
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
sounds just like my son, when i had lucy whos 2 now he was great, fed her her morning and evening bottle every day so i could have a bath bless him, hes well pleased this time as we are having a boy, just having 2 is hard work, butlike u said its worth it, annd really looking forward to it. roll on sept so i can meet him ha ha xx
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. My husband thinks it must be easy as im on baby number 4. He wont believe me when i say if it were down to the men to have the kids - they would only ever do it once. Even when i was in well established labour with my 2nd child - he asked what all the shouting was about. When i told him what he could go and do with himself - he just sat quietly in the corner. Another thing he says is he has never heard such bad language in his life - Not bad for a publican who deals with a pub full of drunks every weekend. Ha
mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
haha men my hubby reks it dnt hurt as much as we say even tho he cried with my first cos he didnt like to see me in pain! My mam is def coming in again cos men are useless lol x
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular