A R M at 38 weeks? Any comments

HELSIEBELLS
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:18 pm 
Post subject: A R M at 38 weeks? Any comments
Hi Everyone.
Ive just been to soo my consultant after spending the last 2 weeks visiting the hospital daily for ctg scanning as my baby is only tiny (approx 4lb11oz they are guessing). And today my consultant has decided that he needs to get her out. He is taking me in on Tuesday to break my waters. This is my 4th baby, 2 natural births and 1 c-section and i am just wondering how soon i will go into labour when he has done this. Any Suggestions.
Helen
molly1973
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
awww bless i dont have the answer but just wanted to wish you all best for tues, good luck xxx
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:55 pm 
Post subject:
i think its just different for everyone, i have a friend who has had 4 babies and she says as soon as her waters go or she has them broken baby is born within half an hour, where as my other friend saw no action for 8 hrs when having her waters done.
the thing is they dont like to leave you too long after breaking waters as there is an increased risk of infection and if your little one is quite small they will probably want to get things moving as quick as possible.
good luck, make sure you pop in and let us all know how you get on. xx
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:46 am 
Post subject:
hi im not sure i have not had waters broken.

i really hope things go weel for you though. good luck,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular