how to pick the right pre school for my son

sibelcan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:42 pm 
Post subject: how to pick the right pre school for my son
i have a 2 year old son and i am having trouble picking the right school for him because i have never been apart from Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad him since he was born so i am trying to find the bestest school for him where i know he will be watched the whole time he is there so that no harm comes to him.please help me!!!!!!!!!!
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:08 am 
Post subject:
Hi and welcome to ASKBABY. I have trained an worked as a Nanny and now have my own chd and work at a pre-school. I would say the best advice is to arrange a visit to a few in your area and get a feel for it while you are there. If you feel comfortable and happy with the staff and enviroment then your son will. It may take him a little while to settle but we have lots and lots of children coming to us that have never been away from mum, so dont worrry we know how to help settle the chd and make them feel secure and welcome. Ask about there most recent ofsted inspection, discuss any needs or concerns and ask anything that comes to mind. Any good pre-school will welcome you back for a second visit if you wish and take OH or friend or relation with you if you wish to get a second opinion. Your son will love pre-school its so much fun and remember us people that work in them do so because we have trained and love the job. (Its not high pay so def not for financial rewards) I so hope you find the right one for you and your son. Any other advice about it feel free to message me back or post again. All the Best. clairex
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular