Getting Pregnant After Sterilisation Reversal - Part 3

Sharon38
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
HI JOJO, I had my reversal done at nuffield Norton 11 month ago and last week got a BFP.
Dr Toop did my op who is doing yours hun?
whatisit
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls wel im now officially late ( or am i? lol not sure as my cycle is never regular). Im on lp day 14 which is the longest ive had since charting the last 4 months, im also on day 29 of my cycle- i have an average of 24 ( it was 22 days last month)! I did ovulate late day 15 ( as opposed to day 9 the month before) but still its late for me.
Temps still high but not climbing. No sore boobs or anything though. Did a cheap ebay test this morning -ve ( mind did go to the loo at 4 and then tests at 7 but thought due day past it would show up if i was????).
Anyway brought FRER today so will test tomorrow. So excited now but not hopeful if that makes sense as dont feel pregnant at all!!! Will be really disappointed tomorrow when i get a -ve cos i know that will right result.
I thought from my chart id got an implanation dip 5 days after so surely 14days past would be showing on internet cheapie? Mind did have the very very slightest of brown discharge on sat for an hour- could this be implanation at day 12? Chart doesnt show it.
Any comments greatly received i can see im not going to sleep much tonight .
Not sure how to do the link thing so you can see my chart- sorry
startingagain
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:30 am 
Post subject:
Ahhh hun I'm keeping everything crossed for you !! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

From what I believe days 10 to 15 ( the average is 12 ) for implantation, I had the same very slight brown with all three of my pregnancies - really excited for you hun keep us posted !

Luck and baby dust
Donna x
whatisit
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:31 am 
Post subject:
just a quick update- havent bothered testing. Tempertaure took a nose dose this morning to below cover line so AF on way Sad

Thanks Donna- would have been nice- i think i'll content myself with i might have been but it didnt stick for some reason- at least then i can draw comfort from the thought the op did work and theres hope for the future ( even thought the ebay cheapie was -ve yesterday lol).
masonglen
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:20 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies
sorry watsit bfn dont give up hope till she arrives it will happen sometime hun Smile
well i feel awful today upset stomach need to go to work he ll go crazy if i dont
i was off yesterday with this but today and tomorrow are our busyest days so will have
to struggle in i think Crying or Very sad
hi anna julie how are you today?
clairexxxxxx
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

sorry whatisit. Dont give up hun. xxxxxxxx

Claire, sorry youre still not feeling well - they can have your illness - it will serve them right! Mad xxx
Well i'm not pg this month. Just have to wait now. tbh i wasn't expecting anything, just have to wait for af so i can start my clomid.

Julie xxxxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
masonglen
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:04 am 
Post subject:
aww julie [hugs]
at least your back on the ttc wagon now + hopefully it wont be to long till
you get your sticky bfp hun
well i hope they do catch the bug as im really not well but better go in
clairexxxxx
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:18 am 
Post subject: Hiya
Thanks to everyone who has replied.....Sharon Mr wild is doing my operation what was the recovery like afterwards? how long where u in hospital for?

Jo
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all so sorry AF coming julie & whatisit big hugs
Clare hope you feal better soon xx
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone.
JoJo I only stayed in nuffield over night and was out the next day as soon as i could have a wee. Recovery was slow and sore at points when i found i was doing too much.
Plenty of rest is ideal. Felt pretty bloated afterwards and belly was swollen.
Hope this helps any questions hun just ask
Good luck
whatisit
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks everyone for your support. Its hard when no one else knows but you and OH. He just says what will be will be- i say he doesnt have to live with it as much as me- im holding off booking my summer holdings cos dont want to be abroad and be at the critical 6 weeks in case of ep ( i should be so lucky to be in a postion to worry about it!).
Can i ask when Julie, or anyone else that has had lap and dye hsg how long did you wait to have it done? Could you get it on NHS? Do you need general with lap and dye and not with HSG? How much was it?
Sorry so many questions.
I think the thing that bothers me most is not knowing if im wasting my time each month. I think if i knew tubes were open and not gettin BFP cos its not meant to be ,eggs too old OH sperm not right shape etc i think i could live with that but not knowing if its a waste of time and effort is driving me nuts Rolling Eyes
whatisit
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
sorry meant to add now ive finished ranting Claire hope youre feeling better. Anna is that at your sons new school? shouldnt they be looking out for the new kids? Thats really terrible.
Julie sorry youre out this month but probably a good thing - give your body another month to recover and you time to gather your strength before you start on the roller coaster again. Hugs .
scoobylyn
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:49 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone

Hope everyone is doing ok and working on those BFP's. I went for my consultant appt with the fertility clinic at Hinchingbrook hospital yesterday expecting doctor to try and fob me off, and go on about my age and menopause etc and I couldn't have been more wrong. he was bloody fantastic. He straight away said that whilst he acknowledged 3 pregnancy tests and therefore probable pregnancies in order to do the best for me he is going to put a question mark next to them because it then allowed him to treat me in all directions.

So he ordered complete screening of bloods to check just about everything, a new sperm count (sorry Paul Smile and a HSG exam. He then said once all those tests are in we can then sit down with a course of action.

Still not had a period since last BFP and bleed in May although doc said not unusual, although previously body has snapped back into cycle.

so, as soon as AF comes I can book HSG to see if tubes have a defect.
masonglen
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:43 am 
Post subject:
morning ladies
hi lynn sounds like the doc you seen is going to be good for you hun
glad your finally getting somewhere at least now you ll know if there is
a problem or not fx everything is ok for you
well im feeling better today prob sweated it out yesterday at work then i had my pick ups
to do then i was ironing to 12 last night
working early today so catch up with you later
hi anna julie hope your ok Smile
clairexxxxx
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:28 am 
Post subject: hinchingbrook
Hi Scoobylyn,
gald you had positive consultation, I had my reversal done there Feb '08 by Mr Abdael-Rahman.
He was brilliant very positive and completely understanding I travelled from Warrington to him as the others I saw just fobbed me off with age etc and told my only chance was IVF !! He saw it from my point of view that a chance everymonth was more worth while than thousands spent for a very small chance. He even did the reversal by lap instead of open for me.
I am 39 and still not pregnant (16 months post op) and am just trying to decide what to do next - Can't go and see Mr Rahman as I'm now living in Bulgaria, thinking of e-mailing for advice though. Want to avoid drugs if at all possible, think my systems had enough [*@!#%*] and interference to last two life times Laughing
Anyway Good luck with the tests hun

Congats to all the BFP's and for the rest of us enjoy the BD

Donna x
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 97 of 99

Jump to:  

Community

Popular