people fussing!!

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:03 pm 
Post subject: people fussing!!
just fort id see if there is any 1 else who parent/parnters/family fuss over them lol

my mums goin out tonite and b 4 she went she sat me down and told me i had 2 text/ring her if i have any pains or anything at all....i had 2 resure her about 5 times that i wud lol.... x
Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Oh bless her she's just worried about her little girl! but yes my mother in law probably asks me if I'm ok about every 2 minutes when I'm round there, I end up begging my husband and father in law to make her stop Laughing
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:41 pm 
Post subject: xx
lol i was carrying the milk in asda today and she nearly had a heart attack lol....like the milk was ganna send me in 2 labour lol x
Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:45 pm 
Post subject:
i'd say be glad for it! i'd give alot to have a mum that actually cared about me!

i live in leeds and my family live down south in kent so i don't get to see them much but when i do go home my sister turns into a total fusspot, she does everything for me and if i even try carrying my bag(which i've carried from leeds!) she'll take it off me and lecture me that i'm pregnant Laughing

she's a total fusspot so i guess i'm quite lucky, even if it does get a little annoying

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:54 pm 
Post subject: xx
yeah i do think im lucky to have my mum and sis but they all i do have.........if i dint have them i wud be completly alone so im so thanxful.....but a pint ov milk her paniking lol but i wunt have it any other way
ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 am 
Post subject:
Awwww ya mom sounds like a lil gem lillamb.

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
JOandCONNIE
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
My fella has fussed over me pretty much constantly since we found out I'm pregnant.

Bless him, he means well but sometimes when I'm feeling particularly crappy I just can't have him making me claustrophobic and he feels a bit put out.

I know he's just trying to look after me though!

Jo x

somoslagente
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
i wish ii wish i wish i was being this fussed over

hmmmmmmmmphfff

mind you id probably just get annoyed by it.

parents not too impressed im off to france next weekend so dont want them fussing too much and stopping me getting on the flight anyways LOL

mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
ah every little thing me mams like ring the midwife its annoying but its nice to know they care at the same time lol My hubby on the other hand winds me up saying its not a illness which really pees me off think he just does it for a reaction Laughing x
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
My mum is great and really supportive, but a real fusspot. Every time I speak to her she says she jumps when the phone rings in case it's me saying I've gone into labour. I try to point out I still have 4 weeks to go, and it may be late, but she's been jumpy for months now. Hubby is great and does fuss sometimes, but seems to know when to back off. Usually when I've shouted at him that I'm fine! Bless him, don't think he knows what to do for the best. One minute I'm saying I'm fine and I'm not an invalid, next minute saying I'm too tired to do something, because I'm pregnant. Hee hee hee. He has been brilliant even when he is fussing though.
Wouldn't have it any other way, it's great to know he cares.

LD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular