Hello

Sapph
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:25 pm 
Post subject: Hello
Hi, everyone,

I am new to this site, having just stumbled across it in some frenetic Google activity.

Um . . . . I am 30. I have just had one cycle off the pill and my period is due any day (not sure when, exactly). For about a week now, I have been experiencing period pain-style cramps in my lower back and abdomen. I've heard that this could possibly be one of the earliest symptoms of pregnancy. I have no other symptoms.

I thought it would be very unlikely that I'd conceive the first month after coming off the pill, but have also heard that a woman is very fertile at this time.

My feelings about possibly being pregnant are really conflicting. I spent several days feeling really hopeful and excited, but then this morning I panicked at the idea and freaked out a bit. I am absolutely terrified of birth, which is a major factor in waiting this long before even trying.

I'm not really looking for advice, though if anyone has any, I'll happily listen! I just wanted to chat to anyone out there.
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi sapph and welcome. its not unheard of with both my chd I fell pg first month off the pill so fingers crossed for you. Put the birth to the back of your mind my dear its a long way off and hopefully enjoy the pg first all the best. pupx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
its not unlikley to fall pregnant staright away after coming of the pill it is known but for other women it does take longer.

dont worry about the birth its not as bad as ppl say.
once you enjoy the pregnancy the birth doesent feel as scary anymore.

Sapph
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I took a test today and it was negative. I don't feel too disappointed at this stage. Will keep trying!
IsadoraLaura
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Dont worry about the birth, it isnt too bad and you forgt all about it when your holding your baby, its all worth it =]

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:29 am 
Post subject:
yer its only the first month of trying so uve got a lot of time yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular