Oh my god I am going cuckoo?!!!!!

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
oh my god! just after my last post they turned up but its never as bad when its the 2 of them as pauls dad is quite a laugh and not such a drama queen.
anyway they have just gone and i feel worse than before... im sure she is an energy vampire!! lol
its not all bad though as she did bring me a cake!
think i might go and have a lie down now though... i was on a mission making home made leek, potatoe and bacon soup before they turned up!!! x
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Dawn - Aaah poor you hun but look on the bright side at least they realised baby was breech before you went into labour, you say 'he' have you a little boy confirmed?? Not been on much for a few days!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care, Flossie xxxxxxxx

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
hi flossie, no, not confirmed a boy and i really dont want to know until the big day...although im convinced its a boy as im carying so different this time...who knows but i love the surprise factor.
i dont mind as long as its healthy.
hows your pregnancy going??? x
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:36 pm 
Post subject:
Well dont want to speak too soon but good, dare I say it I think I may be blooming lol lol Back to work in 2 weeks and am really looking forward to it!!! Will you go for c section if given the choice?? Nick would have liked a surprise I think but as I had an amnio thought I deserved to know babys sex (thats my excuse and I am sticking to it) Laughing Laughing

F xxxxxxxx

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
well im glad things are good with you. a cesarean will probably be the last option really unless of course turning is unsuccesful. i wouldnt want to deliver breech but i will try and have him turned if i can...if all else fails though then a c section might be the answer...i guess there is still plenty of time and anything can happen. x
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
Yes good luck hun - when I was having Josh he was transverse at 34 weeks I had this funny condition with huge amounts of water so he was able to move freely even though he was a v. big babyand I can remember the pain of him moving 13 years later!!!! He moved back and there was no need for turning but they told me that would be the first option.

Your soup sounds lovely Dawn - still making your pasties, they are a bit of a favourite in our house!

F xxxxxx

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
ive had a break from makin pasties as they upset my heartburn really bad at moment, there is an emergency supply in the freezer though for paul if he fancies one!! lol
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
Dawn away you go and have a lie down with a bottle of domestos to cuddle, i'm sure you'll feel better after that!!!! Wink Laughing
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
hi archie...sian has just come in from school so no rest for the wicked, its homework time...
gone off the bleach for now but am still hammering the ice cubes like they are some kind of class a drugs!!!!
hope your well, will catch up soon.
take care ladies have a nice evening.....im due for a bad nights sleep so will probably be back online at 3 in the morning!! x
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
Lol Dawn are you still into bleach??? My craving this week is prawn sandwiches with thousand island dressing and salad, Nick didnt think I should be eating prawns but looked it up on internet and apparently its fine, hope so Shocked Confused

If anyone knows anything different - enlighten me!!

F xxxxxx

MrsSpringer
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:31 pm 
Post subject: Re: Oh my god I am going cuckoo?!!!!!
Archie1 wrote:
I am awake at nearly 3am cos I can't sleep from my stupid sore back and stupid sore pelvis. I have just ordered another new buggy and carrycot from mothercare cos i've decided that i don't like the one I already have and now i am watching some [*@!#%*] tv programme about some woman who visits all her neighbours cos she's just bloody nosey!!!! I am going insane and have lots to do tomorrow and i'm now going to end up sleeping til lunchtime at this rate!
Blah de blah de blah.........maybe i need to go and clean something to make me tired............

Sounds normal 2 me haha !!
Another pushchair - thats normal 4 me Wink

**PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE CHD WORD.**
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
it just got delivered and i've put it all together....gorgeous!!! Laughing Laughing
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
Archie1 wrote:
it just got delivered and i've put it all together....gorgeous!!! Laughing Laughing

OMG post pics - i wanna oggle the springer way Wink x

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000TGKK0A/sr=1-3/qid=1212605178/ref=sr_1_3/026-3833936-2487646?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42805041&mcb=core

here's the link cos i couldn't be arsed moving from my chair to get my phone!!!! lol !!! i think it's a good bargain at that price considering i have a travel system already!!!! Laughing i got the carrycot bit too xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
Archie1 wrote:
http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000TGKK0A/sr=1-3/qid=1212605178/ref=sr_1_3/026-3833936-2487646?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42805041&mcb=core

here's the link cos i couldn't be arsed moving from my chair to get my phone!!!! lol !!! i think it's a good bargain at that price considering i have a travel system already!!!! Laughing i got the carrycot bit too xxx

Right shall remember that when u ask for pics of the 'situations' i encounter lol - i shall remember that i couldnt b arsed to move lol !!

Ergh 3 wheelers, not for me but at that price deffo bargain Smile

x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular